Pacific Islanders Transfer to Dayton

Can we get some Samoans or at that very least some Eastern Islanders?  I will also take some really fast Africans and some super strong transfers from the Eastern Bloc. 

The broncos need to step up their transfer game.  I would also like to see all under utilized talent in the area go ahead and transfer so they can shine in the purple and white....just sayin'.

[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=79755.msg960875#msg960875 date=1296786157]
Can we get some Samoans or at that very least some Eastern Islanders?  I will also take some really fast Africans and some super strong transfers from the Eastern Bloc. 

The broncos need to step up their transfer game.  I would also like to see all under utilized talent in the area go ahead and transfer so they can shine in the purple and white....just sayin'.
[/quote

The Samoans hang out at the military bases and the Tongans at the airport.
Build it and they will come!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="960875" timestamp="1296786157"]

[/quote]

Are you sure you are not from Hardin?  :D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="962945" timestamp="1297196748"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=79755.msg962917#msg962917 date=1297194474]
Tyrone thats why Big Stu is "part time" now so he can concentrate on recruiting ;)
[/quote]Recruit? All you have is from Trinity River to West Liberty County. Maybe 75 total miles in all four directions :D
[/quote]
And still get it done every year ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Just played B-Ball today with a kid who just transfered from Livingston. 6'2 / 225 FRESHMAN started LB on JV and saw some playin time at the playoff game this year. The kid is a beast and already has been dubbed "Little RIP" by the coaches and players. I likes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D ;D

Tune in next week as Big Stu has the time as "part time" AD to do his thing :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed