WOS 40 Orangefield 13 Final/Comments

He ran pretty well, that's for sure. Only one completion for 12 yards and a fumble, but impressive numbers on the ground, averaging more than five yards per carry.

I feel bad for Garrett, because he played sparingly in the second half. He averaged about 12.4 per carry, so he could have had a career night if he'd carried it more than 10 times.

Q: Is Bevil a soccer style kicker?

The answer is NO. I wont get started on this comment because I have strong feelings about our QB being the kicker. He does a great job kicking, but its not fair to him to be the kicker. I will leave it at that.

Good win for the Mustangs but I always admired the fire that OF plays with. You guys have some great folks that hang out in OF and wish you the best in the future. Really sorry there to be a loser in this game but good luck to both teams next week.

i was very impressed with quarterback ramsey for orangefield, he's a great athlete and made some big plays. the bobcats played a full 4 quarters of football and i wish they were going to the playoffs. the stangs still looking good, however they did get a little sloppy towards the end of the game. i'm sure the coaches will work with them.

......... Next week is BC. They will have their work cut out.

:shock: You mean the Mustangs, RIGHT :?:

J/K! Look forward to seeing your guys play again. I hope we can keep it respectable! Glad (hope) Thomas is OK, but wouldn't mind if he HAD to sit out a game, along with Bevil and Garret and Franks............Did I miss anybody? 8)

You guys are right - OF ALWAYS brings their game, and I have a lot of respect for the kids and community for that. Any sport, any time, any where, boys or girls, you're in for a fight against the Bobcats!

COngrats to BOTH teams for a good game.

I wish we were going to the playoffs too guys...I just wish these kids could have experienced that. Tonight was our playoff game though and I was so proud of the way our kids played. Congrats to the Stangs, yall have a great football team and I really see yall making a long playoff run...Good Luck to you guys.

For our team this is something that we can build on for next year, yeah I know we lost 40-13 but our kids never quit and we put up over 260 yards on the ground tonight. If I'm not mistaken that's the most they have given up all year...Silsbee had like 180 something against the Stangs. Say what you want, maybe yall didn't play that well tonight, but maybe, just maybe, those Bobcats had something to do with that. Coach Morrison and his staff have our program heading in the right direction, and hopefully he can keep all these guys here and keep us heading that way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami