Best Junior High Football Squad

Bridge City's 7th Grade A team is 7-0. They are 7 - 0 for the season,

5-0 in District. (game canceled last week against Kirbeyville due to rain)

This 7th grade group play as a team and have only give up 12 points the entire season.

There is one game left. They play WO-S next Thursday. They are also undefeated. Should be a GREAT game!!

No doubt' date=' it has to be the Mauriceville Panthers. They only had 6 points scored against them all year. :shock:[/quote']

Do they still only play a 7th grade schedule? I know in the past they dont have a 8th grade team they combine both the 7th and 8th and play a 7th grade schedule or only play against 8th grade b teams! Not trying to be rude and not trying to start anything just wanted to know.

We ( MMS ) are a mixed 7th and 8th grade team, we played BC's 8th b and had newton's 8th grade team scheduled but their coach ask if we would play his 7th grade team because they were better, the rest of our games were played against 8th grade A teams. Believe me this Panther team was very, very, much for real. They are the hardest working kids I have ever been around,they are footbal smart and physical. They would lineup against anyone and believe they would win, not in a cocky way, but in a let's go to work and get it done way.This team only allowed 6 points all season, and that was to an unbeaten ST. Anne's team in the last game of the year on a trick play. We were able to be very diverse on offense and defense because of these kids willingness to work and learn,but stop and think how hard it is to just allow 6 points all year. One bad snap on a punt,a punt return , a kick-off return, an interception, a long run or pass play, a fumble deep in your end of the field, these kids gave great effort and had great focus every game for every play. Whether we are the best in the area is just someone's opinion, but there are four coaches and twenty six young men in Mauriceville who know how hard we worked and are proud of what we accomplished.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed