Deweyville vs. Warren Game Thread/Warren wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Deweyville laid to rest a classmate Monday. I am sure there hearts were somewhere else last night. Prayers to the Pirate Family and Miller Family.

Warren presented the Pirates a book to the team for there library in Memory of Michael Miller . Kudo's to Warren on a job well done.

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="951100" timestamp="1295454278"]
Deweyville laid to rest a classmate Monday. I am sure there hearts were somewhere else last night. Prayers to the Pirate Family and Miller Family.

Warren presented the Pirates a book to the team for there library in Memory of Michael Miller . Kudo's to Warren on a job well done.
[/quote]My heart goes out to the Deweyville kids,they have been hit with this type tragedy way more often than they should be.

You are so right about that! Many of them are still hurting and not emotionally in the game. They were also still missing a player that contributes several points per game. Friday night all players will be back, but still may not all be there emotionally. Good luck Pirates and we are very proud of you!

[quote name="whsalum" post="952007" timestamp="1295578638"]
[quote author=DP#1FAN link=topic=78955.msg951100#msg951100 date=1295454278]

[/quote]My heart goes out to the Deweyville kids,they have been hit with this type tragedy way more often than they should be.
[/quote]

WOW!!! What a great way to honor Michael. Thanks for showing that you care!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami