Which district is better 24 2A or 22 2A??

aTmfan06

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodville must use different rulers than we do at CH!

I know for a fact that #15 is 6-6. #25 aand #43 are 6-5 stanfing straight up. Yes they do appear smaller when they are in the defensive stance.

Looking forward to Round 2 starting and of course the game in Woodville. It is going to be a great game if both teams bring their best game.

But CH cannot overlook Woden Tuesday noght in Woden.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="951857" timestamp="1295556573"]
Im not a CH coach.  I know their coaches, great guys and great coaches.
Then there is no argument, the kids are as tall as we said so we can stop talking about it?
[/quote]

Why do you keep "smiting" me if there is no argument?  :D :D

I could care less about how "tall" they are, supposedly. Kountze will beat them, end of discussion. See you in the Quarterfinal Round of the playoffs. That's IF you don't lose to New Waverly first.

If you line up all of both of the districts i think 22-AA wins. 24AA has the two better teams.
If kountze and CH line up, kountze wins. If woodville and east chambers line up, EC wins. If Woden and Anahuac line up, Woden wins. If hardin and SA line up, SA wins. If Buna and Newton line up, Newton wins. If CC and warren line up, CC wins. If Hemphill and Deweyville line up, Hemphill wins. So overall, i think 22AA beats them. 24AA has the two best teams out of both though. But overall, 22AA has the edge.

That is what I have been trying to tell you about basketball.  A team that is down 17 in one quarter and comes back and wins bad is inconsistent and will get beat when someone controls the ball on them. I have seem it too many times this year on hear, Kountze is up 10, Kountze is down 10, Kountze is back up 8, now they have a 20 point lead.  Kountze has not played a true ball contolled team and when they do they will be in trouble, I have seen it happen to them year after year.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="952142" timestamp="1295622889"]
If you line up all of both of the districts i think 22-AA wins. 24AA has the two better teams.
If kountze and CH line up, kountze wins. If woodville and east chambers line up, EC wins. If Woden and Anahuac line up, Woden wins. If hardin and SA line up, SA wins. If Buna and Newton line up, Newton wins. If CC and warren line up, CC wins. If Hemphill and Deweyville line up, Hemphill wins. So overall, i think 22AA beats them. 24AA has the two best teams out of both though. But overall, 22AA has the edge.
[/quote] Buna beat Newton already 55-50 at Newton

You could be right about Ananias beating woden. But I saw hemphill play tonight and watched deweyville play Warren Tuesday. Hemphill had a few decent athletes. Deweyville didn't really have any. I know they have had to do one of the hardest things in the world to do in burying a classmate. I know. I did it twice. But all outside stuff aside, hemphill is a scrappy team. It's a good game but Hemphill would pull away t the end.

I simply like the way they play.  I live 45 minutes from CH. There really is no other reason or I would say, that is one thing I have done on this site is speak my mind and not try to hide anything. Some people may not like what I say, but I speak my mind.  
I also like Woden just as much as CH.  I talk about them as well.
On a side note, there is a flu bug or stomach bug that is very contagious going around.  If you see someone with it dont get around them.  My wife got it last night about 6, my son got it about 11, and I had it this morning when I woke up.  Just letting everyone know to be aware, it is highly contagious.

Guest Cool-Breeze
That's what I thought, maybe you just like their old school ball control style of gameplay. And hope you and your family take care. Don't contaminate the district for playoffs lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83