WOW!!!

jr1979

Two top ten teams are playing tonight (Livingston@ Ozen) and no thread has been started about it??? No trash talking?? What's up with that. Well here is my take on this one. I believe noone in our district will go undefeated, so with that being said, I'm taking Livingston by 3.  ;)

[quote name="hjhawks" post="948133" timestamp="1295031884"]
Livingston is way overrated... ozen should handle them soundly......
[/quote]

I agree...and I think jr was baiting some Ozen fans  ;) 

I bet Coach Hall has something up her sleeve though to try to slow down that Ozen offense

[quote name="dimlaws" post="948587" timestamp="1295065789"]
@Jr-.... Ozen by 3???...This forum is reserved for people who has some measure of basketball knowledge. I know you were trying to spark some trash talking, but dont embarrass yourself  with those kind of statements....
[/quote]
LMAO... Just trynna do my part for tha girls basketball forum. Come on man, embarrass myself???  I would never do such a thing, too much pride for that, bro... And I said Livingston by 3.. If you are gonna quote me, please do it correctly... I also said that I believe noone will go undefeated in this district..  ;).

[quote name="dimlaws" post="948587" timestamp="1295065789"]
@Jr-.... Ozen by 3???...This forum is reserved for people who has some measure of basketball knowledge. I know you were trying to spark some trash talking, but dont embarrass yourself  with those kind of statements....
[/quote]
Dimlaws- Please when you try to make a stab at me, as such, please make sure you put the facts down. Thanks. Get your weight up freshman before you try to battle with an upper classman.. Lol

@Jr-.. You got me on that little typo...but you know what i meant...lol. No one on this forum would have made that kind of prediction besides you. I know you believe that no one will go undefeated in district, but surely you counldn have thought Livingston would be Ozen by 3 after Central beat Livingston by 27 and Ozen beat Central by 12....the math just didnt add up.. And dont start that crying Tito..Everyone has heard your story about the injuryed players...I sure hope all of Central's girls are healthy on the 25th... cause I dont think i can take hearing you cry this time.

P.S.....I will make sure that there is plenty of tissue at Central's gym for you TITO....lol   

[quote name="dimlaws" post="949598" timestamp="1295235442"]
@Jr-.. You got me on that little typo...but you know what i meant...lol. No one on this forum would have made that kind of prediction besides you. [b]I know you believe that no one will go undefeated in district, but surely you counldn have thought Livingston would be Ozen by 3 after [u]Central beat Livingston by 27 and Ozen beat Central by 12[/u][/b]....the math just didnt add up.. And dont start that crying Tito..Everyone has heard your story about the injuryed players...I sure hope all of Central's girls are healthy on the 25th... cause I dont think i can take hearing you cry this time.

P.S.....I will make sure that there is plenty of tissue at Central's gym for you TITO....lol   
[/quote]

Lol. You forgot to add the when Central beat Ozen by 7 (I believe) in tha YMBL tourney this season. This will be tha rubber match (both of us are 1 and 1 on tha season), and as far as I know everyone will be healthy. It will be at our place, and I am comin down for this one, so I will be in tha house. All we can wish for in this one is a good called game, good sportmanship, and injury free basketball on both sides.. I can't wait for this one!!!! Let's go Lady Jags!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami