Huntington vs. Jasper..Will try to get score

[quote name="east texas bb" post="946078" timestamp="1294766207"]
I think Huntington will get this one.  But, I have been wrong before,  I thought they should have beat Center and especially Diboll the other night.  But, I think it being at Huntington will give them the little over the top to get the win.
[/quote]
not to even mention the gestapo!  ;D

[quote name="j_dog" post="946081" timestamp="1294766559"]
[quote author=east texas bb link=topic=78551.msg946078#msg946078 date=1294766207]
I think Huntington will get this one.  But, I have been wrong before,  I thought they should have beat Center and especially Diboll the other night.  But, I think it being at Huntington will give them the little over the top to get the win.
[/quote]
not to even mention the gestapo!   ;D
[/quote]

Gestapo is more than most can overcome - I hope no-look is at this game

[quote name="stevenash" post="946178" timestamp="1294773615"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=78551.msg946154#msg946154 date=1294772464]
I have no predictions. But I may pull for Jasper so Huntington will get the win.....lol.....probally wont be another five overtime game.
[/quote]

Will you let me know how many half court threes get attempted/made?
[/quote]Three for three is the norm.    ;D

[quote name="east texas bb" post="946182" timestamp="1294773809"]
No look, you trying reverse psychology?!  What ever works, works.  I think Huntington gets it tonight.  They are due, the last two games could have went either way.  Jasper want be as good as Center either. 
Or do I need to use the reverse thing, tell me and I will!
[/quote]Haven't heard on the Cartwright kid......I'm on a roll lately. Every team I am for loses, high school through pros, bb or fb....wos is me...lol

[quote name="east texas bb" post="946192" timestamp="1294774245"]
No look, me too.  I have had a bad 2-3 week of picks. I even thought Auburn was going to lose last night after they made the comeback at the end.  Look at the PicEm threads on here and I am last out of everyone.
[/quote]Well, misery loves company...lol.....

[quote name="east texas bb" post="946508" timestamp="1294804115"]
I missed the game, had LD practice.  No look, how did the game go?  I know Huntington got the W but how did they look and play?   
[/quote]Played better. Blew a 17 point lead. Had a horrible night at the free throw line......the white kid for Jasper went off and hit several NBA threes in the last four minutes.....but overall it was a good effort. A win is a win...

[quote name="east texas bb" post="946584" timestamp="1294807778"]
Man, they have got to shoot better from the line.  They shot bad from the Ft line against Center.  If the freshman or Ellis get fouled I feel pretty confident they will make theirs.  I dont know about the rest, they may be bringing the team ft percentage down.  Because those 2 usually hit theirs. 
[/quote]They will have to get better to compete the rest of the way....#23 (post) went 0-8 and he's been hitting 70%

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124