SETX GIRL HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER SCHEDULE - Jan. 11-15, 2011

[center][IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4363/forumbannerl.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size=16pt][b][i]GIRL'S SOCCER SCHEDULE/SCOREBOARD[/i][/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=16pt][b][i]Jan 10-15, 2011[/i][/b][/size][/center]

[size=12pt]
[b][u]Thursday, January 13, 2011[/u][/b]

Beaumont West Brook Tournament (Beaumont Kelly, Beaumont West Brook JV, Bridge City, Hardin-Jefferson, Liberty, Lumberton, Silsbee, Vidor)
Galveston Ball Tournament (Baytown Lee)
Kingwood Park Tournament (Crosby, Nederland)

[b][u]Friday, January 14, 2011[/u][/b]

Beaumont West Brook Tournament (Beaumont Kelly, Beaumont West Brook JV, Bridge City, Hardin-Jefferson, Liberty, Lumberton, Silsbee, Vidor)
Brenham Tournament (Port Neches-Groves)
Lumberton at Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 p.m.

[b][u]Saturday, January 15, 2011[/u][/b]

Brenham Tournament (Port Neches-Groves)

Guest Newbie
FYI the Kelly tournament is the West Brook tournament this year.  Kelly dropped it and is going to The Woodlands this year when a bunch of varsity programs withdrew.  WB's JV only is playing in this tournament.  Kelly's JV is still in the tourney AFAIK.  WB Varsity is scrimmaging Lumberton Friday.

[quote name="Newbie" post="945049" timestamp="1294595924"]
FYI the Kelly tournament is the West Brook tournament this year.  Kelly dropped it and is going to The Woodlands this year when a bunch of varsity programs withdrew.  WB's JV only is playing in this tournament.  Kelly's JV is still in the tourney AFAIK.  WB Varsity is scrimmaging Lumberton Friday.
[/quote]

Thanks!  I have amended the schedule to reflect that.

[quote name="DoctorDave" post="945187" timestamp="1294616776"]
Don't forget about LCM in the Brenham Tournament.
[/quote]

Doctor Dave, do you have a copy of the LC-M girl's schedule? Last I looked, it wasn't posted on the LC-M district site yet!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed