Upcoming 2011 Football Camps/Workout Programs

Just an idea, but i was going to try and do a kicking camp this summer. I am thinking about getting a few kickers to help me. kickers with experience ie. College, NFL, etc. Dont really want to charge for it except maybe a registration fee that will pay for the shirts that will be given out. The reason I am posting this, is to see if there is intrest in this locally. I would like your feedback, maybe ideas. Im not speaking for all schools in SETX, but im tired of seeing all these Austin area and Dallas area kickers getting all the awards/scholarships. We have plenty of talent here in SETX, just need specialized coaching. I would like to teach mechanics, mental toughness, and strenghth and conditioning, all for the kicking game only. The positions that I would offer at the camp would be placekicking, punting, snapping, and holding. i have plenty of resourses to get the right coaches and instructors. Like I said earlier, I would like yalls feedback on this and see if there would be enough intrest. Thanks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder