Dayton vs. Baytown Lee Game Thread/Baytown Lee wins/Comments

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="944360" timestamp="1294457237"]
Lee by 6  :-\ If da ball doesnt have laces da BRONX dont know what to do with it  ;D
[/quote]You are absolutely right. It is know reason why we should not be able to compete with the talent we have in Dayton. I think it is time to find a NEW Basketball COACH!!!!! Please Stewart get a coach here that will at least give us something to be proud of. Ever since this guy has been here the basketball program has been a joke. Not saying we should win stae or anything, but we should compete.

[quote name="broncos92" post="944547" timestamp="1294477012"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=78429.msg944360#msg944360 date=1294457237]
Lee by 6  :-\ If da ball doesnt have laces da BRONX dont know what to do with it  ;D
[/quote]You are absolutely right. It is know reason why we should not be able to compete with the talent we have in Dayton. I think it is time to find a NEW Basketball COACH!!!!! Please Stewart get a coach here that will at least give us something to be proud of. Ever since this guy has been here the basketball program has been a joke. Not saying we should win stae or anything, but we should compete.
[/quote]
Easy fellow ;) Problem is most of our "athletes" want to play football only. There are two soph (Marcain / McBride) that would def help the team and they arent even on the team. One thing I do not like about the way the team plays is the O. We do not attack the rim. Its pass 8 times and get the same shot you had on the first pass. ???You have 3 players (BJ / Fowler / Booth) that can score and after that we struggle.  I think McKraken does a good job with what he gots.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="944590" timestamp="1294502689"]
[quote author=broncos92 link=topic=78429.msg944547#msg944547 date=1294477012]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=78429.msg944360#msg944360 date=1294457237]
[/quote]
Easy fellow ;) Problem is most of our "athletes" want to play football only. There are two soph (Marcain / McBride) that would def help the team and they arent even on the team. One thing I do not like about the way the team plays is the O. We do not attack the rim. Its pass 8 times and get the same shot you had on the first pass. ???You have 3 players (BJ / Fowler / Booth) that can score and after that we struggle.  I think McKraken does a good job with what he gots.
[/quote]They don't play basketball because they don't want to play for him. this is year in and year out we make excuses. know disrespect to liberty, but you can honestly tell me we don't have enough athletes to beat liberty. I totally disagree, and i think it istime for a change. i am tired of driving all over setx to watch a basketball game when i should be able to watch one in dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476