Woodville@Nacogdoches Central Heights/7PM/Predictions or Comments??

Yeah,youre probably right about the 72 points thing. lol. but idk about the margin. i think it will be much closer than that. Both are good teams. Woodville has more speed and better athletes all around. But, at the same time, CH is mre disciplined and its at their place. Its gonna be a good game. Could go either way. But you forget that CH scored 36 on woden last week. Woodville scored 20 over that against woden. But both teams play great defense, so we'll see. Should be a good game. IMO the top two teams in the district. Winner should win the district.

If they score over 45 I would be very surprised.  Not saying it couldnt happen, jsut unlikely.  CH has played 3A and 4A teams this year and is holding opponents in the 30's for games on average this year.  Woodville will match up with CH as far as height and speed, both have each.  CH is more skilled and that is what will get them the win. It will be an interesting game.
Woden plays SA at Woden so that may be a good game too.  I think Woden will beat them though.  Not sure who has the bye but CC and Newton are going to steal a game or two in this district and it will shake it up.

Not really. Ended up by 5 but wville was up my 15 at one point. Wodens coaching kept them in it. Them elbows almost got them into some trouble though ;) lol and CC or Newton probably wont steal one from wville or CH. itll be SA or woden if they do. But i think that if any team in this district can compete with CH, it is Woodville. But what ive heard from people thatve played both teams is that CH doesnt have an exceptional amount of speed. That they have decent athletes but nothing special.

Yes i am a little partial to CH. CH is a special group of young men. Watched a lot of basketball the last couple of years and CH will wear you out defensively. they may not score 70-80 points a game but does that matter as long as CH has scored more than their opponent at the end of the game?

Friday night at CH. goona be a good one.

CH by whatever it takes to win.

PLease explain where I have not givin them the respect they deserve.  They won the game.  I congratulated them on the win last night and said that I would wat my crow.  I have now asked a different question I will again eat crow for if I am wrong.  Would anyone like to make the bet that Woodville dosent win distrcit.  What do you want me to say about Woodville other than they played a great game and one and i was wrong.  Quit being so defensive, if I wanted to make this defensvive I could being up alot of ither stuff. 
Point being, good win by Woodville, again I dont think they will win distrcit and as of yet I have had not one taker on my wager.  I am still waiting.  If you have confidence in you team it should be an easy bet.  It is just a 100 dollars.  PM and let me know. 

East texas bb, did not mean any harm to anyone just wanted to give the boys some good words about their defensive efforts and hustle.

It was a good game. Just went the other way. Still gonna be hard for any team to go undefeated in district.

Woodville has a good team, no doubt. CH will just need to take care of business the rest of the way out like i know they will.

You also had it set in stone in your mind that CH was 12 points better than Woodville and we see where that went and how that turned out right?? Ok then. You wanna talk raw skill? From what i saw, Woodville dominated the pure athleticism and skill part of the game. CH had one guy that could keep up with most of Woodville. Other than him, Woodville killed that. CH stayed in it because they have a good coach and stuck too their game plan. If CH tries to run with Woodville, they get beat worse. But that coach is way to smart to try to do something like that. CH is one of the toughest environments to play in. And Woodville came in and beat the #21 team in the state in their own place. CH was out-hustled and "outskilled" in this matchup. Anyone who was there neutrally or with their head on straight watching the game and not riding the CH bandwagon that has slowly formed this season could easily see that, at least on that night, Woodville was te better team. It was a great game. No excuses for why they lost. They just got beat. Big deal. Good teams move on too the next game after a loss. I expect it to be just as good if not a better game at Woodville the next time around. I will surely be watching that one. Could easily go the other way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed