Best QB in 20-4a next year ?

I have to agree with Green as the best QB in 20-4A 2011. He may not end up with the best overall stats and team wins, but he will be the best QB.
Mitchell (Cen) will also continue to develop as will Raines (Ned). The Collins kid from Livingston will be very good under center as well, he may lead his team to a DC, but won't have big QB numbers because of the offense. Not sure who will lead LCM (big shoes to fill) or Lumberton. PNG's new QB (Miller) will be more of a running threat than Doty was, but won't throw the ball with the accuracy that Doty had and he didn't get on the field much at all last season as a product of PNG's defense.

In all it won't be the year of the QB like this year was, but it will be dynamic with Green and Mitchell.

[quote name="badndn" post="941853" timestamp="1294153783"]
I have to agree with Green as the best QB in 20-4A 2011. He may not end up with the best overall stats and team wins, but he will be the best QB.
Mitchell (Cen) will also continue to develop as will Raines (Ned). The Collins kid from Livingston will be very good under center as well, he may lead his team to a DC, but won't have big QB numbers because of the offense. Not sure who will lead LCM (big shoes to fill) or Lumberton. PNG's new QB (Miller) will be more of a running threat than Doty was, but won't throw the ball with the accuracy that Doty had and he didn't get on the field much at all last season as a product of PNG's defense.

In all it won't be the year of the QB like this year was, but it will be dynamic with Green and Mitchell.
[/quote]Very good assessment!  You hit all the points on one post.  karma for you.  (I can't believe I'm giving props to a PN-G guy!  ;D ;D )

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="941856" timestamp="1294154473"]Very good assessment!  You hit all the points on one post.  karma for you.  (I can't believe I'm giving props to a PN-G guy!   ;D ;D )
[/quote]
Just think of me as a SE Texas guy...With strong PNG roots! It'll make you feel better ;D

[quote name="badndn" post="941976" timestamp="1294169206"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=78189.msg941856#msg941856 date=1294154473]Very good assessment!  You hit all the points on one post.  karma for you.  (I can't believe I'm giving props to a PN-G guy!   ;D ;D )
[/quote]
Just think of me as a SE Texas guy...With strong PNG roots! It'll make you feel better ;D
[/quote]Ok. I'm cool with that until Week 0... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami