HF goes to Evadale

Guest Abraham
[quote name="True Blue" post="940589" timestamp="1293897104"]
Evadale will have all their starters back for this game. I look for them to get back to .500 for the year and to win out the year heading to the playoffs..
[/quote]

I hope your right Blue I would love for them to do that!! That way when playoffs get here they will be rollin!!!

If evadale gets past HF i look for them to win out the rest of thier regular season however i do not believe it will be a good thing for the rebels becase the district is very weak this year with team such as Big Sandy, and HD and Sabine pass being on down years come playoff time i think the rebels will struggle with the talent level all of a sudden being equal to theres, because they will be used to being able to do pretty much what they want to against the weaker teams in the district, it actually hurts them with spurger being moved out of the district this year in my openion

I think you are right about the dist. being down this year, But I hope the fact of them playing in the hardest pre season in years, will help them come playoff time. I all so hope that with them winning the dist. they will get a first round bye. So hopefully they can play a good team in a warm up game. As long as no one gets hurt I see them winning all the games left this year untill playoffs start.

[quote name="D WADE" post="940874" timestamp="1293941629"]
If evadale gets past HF i look for them to win out the rest of thier regular season however i do not believe it will be a good thing for the rebels becase the district is very weak this year with team such as Big Sandy, and HD and Sabine pass being on down years come playoff time i think the rebels will struggle with the talent level all of a sudden being equal to theres, because they will be used to being able to do pretty much what they want to against the weaker teams in the district, it actually hurts them with spurger being moved out of the district this year in my openion
[/quote]You may have a point, but I think the Rebels will not suffer too much, simply because they had a killer tournament schedule - one in which they performed rather admirably, if you ask me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83