Orange Crush 10u Smith

LSU22

For those who are still making final decisions about the Spring season I would like to invite any girls out to an open practice for our 10u Orange Crush team. Although our team is mostly comprised of 2001 year births we are definitely open to those born in 2000 as well.
Our coaches, parents, and players are very excited about the upcoming season. If you are interested in attending a practice, would like to set up a private tryout, or have any questions, please contact myself (Cody Trahan) on my cell at 409-882-4372 or Coach Wade Smith at 409-504-7762.

Guest tappedout
Holding off on picking up a few new girl's right away look's like it is going help us out. After watching the girl's that came out tonight, it look's like they still have some good talent looking to play. Picking up the girl from LA is going to be huge for our team. Can't wait until next week to see the other girl's show up. By the look's of it, a couple of 10u team's has folded. I guess that's why you have to find a good combination of good parent's and girl's with talent. Holding these open practice's until the end of the month is a good thing. Our girl's bat's are showing a lot of improvement in a short period. Being able to still practice during these wet and cold day's will pay big dividend's. Thank goodness for that indoor facility. The only negative thing that I can say about our coaches is one is a dam'n Aggie and the other is a LSU  ??? Tiger. Wade and Cody we still appreciate all that ya'll do.

Guest shake and bake
And Cody will be crying in a few hours after A&M beats the HELL OUT OF LSU!!!!! HA HA Good group of kids and CODY is great with them, Wade however has to find a different hat this year . That Gilligan one is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

[quote name="shake and bake" post="944023" timestamp="1294436483"]
And Cody will be crying in a few hours after A&M beats the heck OUT OF LSU!!!!! HA HA Good group of kids and CODY is great with them, Wade however has to find a different hat this year . That Gilligan one is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Huhhuhhuh. Excuse me I didn't understand what you said!

How bout them Tigers!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tappedout
Our team should be much better this season with the new girl's that we have added. I believe every girl that we have, has the potential to be really good softball player's as they get older. Being able to work indoor's over the last couple of month's has really been beneficial. Wade get's an A+ for making this happen. I didn't realize we would be able to work on all of the aspect's of the game indoor's but we have managed to cover quite a bit. We still have a lot to do but we are making great stride's with all of the help that we have. We have a great group of parent's and coaches. We will win our share of games this season and will compete good against just about every team we play. Our team appreciate's everything that Wade and Cody does. Since our team is set and ready to go, we're just looking forward to a great season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83