Orangefield vs. Beaumont Ozen Game Thread/Ozen wins!

WOSgrad

Another impressive win by Ozen...Dont understand how a 15-2 team that recently knocked off the #7 ranked team in the state is still not in ranked in top 25.....Can anyone explain that one????????.......Im sure Ozen will meet BH in the finals next week....any predictions??? 

[quote name="dimlaws" post="937287" timestamp="1292990768"]
Another impressive win by Ozen...Dont understand how a 15-2 team that recently knocked off the #7 ranked team in the state is still not in ranked in top 25.....Can anyone explain that one????????.......Im sure Ozen will meet BH in the finals next week....any predictions???   
[/quote]
Dimlaws- Hey not one to really make excuses, but we were without 2 starters for that game. Not to take anything from the lady panthers with the win, but I really wouldn't get too excited about that win against the #7 Lady Jags. We WILL be healthy for the next meeting, and it WILL be a different outcome, so enjoy this victory against a beat up squad, and just know that  no one will go undefeated in this district race.

P.S. We were stilll in the game all the way through the game, with reserves, so think about that one... Good luck in the Barbers Hill Tourney.

[quote name="dimlaws" post="937483" timestamp="1293037526"]
Not getting excited at all....I was merely making a point as to why Ozen was not in the rankings after the win...Sorry your feeling were hurt about that. Good luck in College Station!
[/quote]
Hey feelings not hurt at all, I also believe they should be ranked, but at the end of the day those rankings really don't mean squat.. Really just trying to stir the pot a little, and talk a little trash..  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83