Coldspring Trojans

I want take this time to congratulate the boys on a fine season.  Nothing to hang their heads over.  Carthage was the better team and deserves everything.  Ever since Coach Moynahan left we have been up and down with coaches until four years ago when Coach Barbay returned to Coldspring.  I hope all the seniors learned some valuable life lessons.  The underclassmen need to just keep working to continue this and get that title.  I'm very proud to call myself a Trojan.  I never thought I would see my high school on T.V.  It was an awesome season and I can't wait until late August early September to do it again.  I don't get on this board much in off season.  So to all message board guys see you all next season.

I can't wait till we lineup with Kirbyville again.  I saw the first game of last year.  I missed the playoff game.  Y'all are true test for us and I have never been over there to watch a game.  So looking forward to the road trip.  Need to get Fox Sports over there for the DQ big game of the week.  That would be really cool for this little rivalry we are starting to develop.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder