Thoughts on 24-2A! How do they finish?????

Bobcat55

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks warrior sports we really have been i am sr. and i have ben whaiting for a while my self we have 8 returning sr. 2 jr/3 soph. we will have a very strong team we are already looking better than last year now with a three starting pitcher rotation and two releavers for each and a new coach that really knows his stuff it will be a very exciting year

as for the next 4 years we will be pretty bad

loosing

2nd / 4 pitchers / short / 3rd / center / right

as he said we do have a strong team returning but so does everyone else. this district will be fun to watch this year because no one will have a game they can just show up at like the past few years.. everyone is gonna have to play every game to the fullest to go to the playoffs this year.. good luck to everyone.

Who are all the school sin our district scrimmaging ?? I know Tues Warren was to host West Hardin but due to a lack of numbers West Hardin cancelled. Friday 4pm Warren will host Hemphill in a 2A showdown!!

we are scrimmaging orangefield thursday and brookeland saturday.. then our games start tuesday in evadale.

I'm surprised the scrimmages start this early,Kountze,E/C and Warren will be playing basketball for at least 2 more weeks.Not sure about Kountze or E/C but Warren could field a pretty good baseball team out of the gym right now.I sure hope these kids play.Granger just signed a football scholarship but could anchor the pitching staff.Swinney was hurt most of last year but has all the tools at short and can pitch and hit.Sims sat out last year to concentrate on basketball but can pitch,play 1st or catch,he can also carry a good stick.Rawls is solid in the outfield and at the plate.Kelly can bring some depth on the mound and played last year pickin up some valuable experience.Blackshear sat out last year and has a super glove in the infield.Add Young,Mcbee,Nash and Wright you have kids with speed to burn.I'll support the Warriors all the way I just hope these kids play,they could definitely make a difference.Warren has a solid core right now with Parker,(2)Babino boys,West,Carnley and Ellis.Iknow I probably left some out but Iknow these kids I've listed all can play.Add 2 energetic young coaches and this could be fun.Good luck guys,I'll be in the stands yelling for yall when basketball is over.

Guest ECBucFan

HaHa, you might be right! Haven't thought of it that way. Honestly, reading all these posts, I don't see any consenus at all. Thats why I think it really will be a tossup, which might be a great thing to watch this year. Might be reallly fun!

Guest ECBucFan

I don't normally make predictions, but here is one: 6 of the 7 still alive going into the last game....and I have no idea who might be the 1 thats out of it. Anyone buy that?  :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami