21-4A vs 22-4A First Round Of playoffs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ned loses to dayton ....and goes 3-4 vidor still has a chance if they win out....huh

Nederland would have to lose both games ... they are 3-2 right now... Nederland would have to lose both games and PNG would have to lose both games... if that happened, it goes to points... Nederland would go based on the point spread... here is my analysis...

Vidor 28 (+4)

Ned 24 (-4)

Ned 31 moves to (+3)

PNG 24 (-7)

PNG 14 moves to (0)

Vidor 7 moves to (-3)

Ned ends with (+3)

PNG ends with (0)

Vidor ends with (-3)

This doesnt calculate other teams that may or may not be in the tie...

i hope Central plays BH. Just to show everyone that BH isnt good.

I don't know why you geniuses think that BH isn't any good???? Is it because of the 8-0 start to the season??? BH will compete with the super district don't worry about that 8) Question is once BH beats one of these super teams how many of you bone heads will come back and offer congrats???? I'm not going to predict that BH gets past round one,but I bet they give anyone in that district a game!!!

If BH beats Central I will be the 1st to give you props.

I have not seen Central play this year, so I can't say one way or another how they comppare to BH.

I have seen Dayton play and I think BH and Dayton are VERY similiar in many ways. Both defenses are very tough and very fast. Dayton has the edge over BH on the running game (obviously wit Dugat) but I think BH has a slightly better passing game. Not taking anything away from Dayton's passing game and A.J. Dugat. In that same breath I will say BH has not played a secondary as good as Dayton, so BH passing might not be as productive. Dayton has had issues with turnovers this year and with BH's startes in the game, those have been few and far between. Special teams are pretty even, both have a kicking game and both have been good at not allowing big plays. Both have also blocked kicks.

Central has lost a game they should have won and they have held a very good Dayton team to a 1-point loss. BH and Central are likely to face each other, unless something crazy occurs and Nederland loses thier last 2 games and PNG can't squeeze in. I think BH and Central will be a close game either way. Fewest mistakes wins, in my opinion.

Guest Team Captain 07

Ha I needed a laugh today...BH beating Central... funny thaNKS :D

BH-10

Central -38

And BH still has to play Galena Park and CE King They might be facing Dayton before its all over with.

BH-10

Central -38

And BH still has to play Galena Park and CE King They might be facing Dayton before its all over with.

No way Central can score 38 on BH!!! Enjoy your laugh because it could turn into tears in about 3 weeks :cry:

BH-10

Central -38

You want laughter, look at the entire district Central is in. Other than Dayton everyone else is not very good. I did not predict BH to beat Central, I said it would be a good game. :roll:

Since you brought it up......... :D:D

Let's look at Central a little closer. They have lost 3 games. They are allowing 21.6 points per game against. They have been beatin by Houston Sterling 40 to 34. Houston Streling has been beatin by every decent team they have played, inlcuding losing to Silsbee 54 to 32 and Dickinson 34 to 30. Central just barely beat a less than average Lumberton team 22 to 14 and was almost beatin by Vidor 38 to 34. Neither will make the playoffs. New Caney, who BH beat 42 to 14 almost beat Lumberton, who as you recall from above, hung in very close with Central. They had one good game against Dayton, who must have been a little off, now Central is "Very Good". :roll: :roll:

BH has beat Dickinson every year (pretty bad) and Silsbee every year for the past few years we have played. BH has beat Vidor in every game we have played, most by a large margin. BH has also beat Lumberton in every game we have plaed, most by a large margin. BH is allowing an average of 10 points per game. Most of which came late in the 4th with the dogs sitting on the bench. BH has only been scored on 1 time in the fist half and that was by a state ranked Bellville team who is also in the top 10 scoring offenses. BH is scoring an average of 31.7 points per game and have averaged 45.3 in the last 3 games.

I was trying to be politically correct :D:D however the way I see it Dayton had a poor outing and Central does not have a very good defense. Laugh if you will, but on paper it's not as laughable as you may find it. :wink:

Here we go round 1 "ding" "ding"

or is this round two :wink:

Ps. We have never playes Silsbee that I know of and Bellville scored in the third quarter :D I think it was New Caney that is the only team to score in the first have this year. Also Dayton coughed up the ball 5 times against Central.

Im sorry what did you say All I heard was blah blah blah Im a whinney tit bag. Give me all your stats you want I've seen both teams play and You will loose 38-10 sorry maybe nexy year

Again I will provide a leason for all Golden Triangle schools. If the game that you saw BH play was the first Scrimmage of the year, things have changed just a bit :lol: Like the Season started and the games count :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124