USTREAM Replay of the LM/ Manvel game earlier today....enjoy!

Thank you!!!  

More teams in South East Texas should be using UStream. The fans who were unable to attend the live event can watch the replay. Someone down there in La Marque is using every means they can to help their student/athletes get recognition for the next level.

Plus the moms and dads probably enjoy it too.  8)

[quote name="5Rings" post="926592" timestamp="1291524606"]
Thank you!!!  

More teams in South East Texas should be using UStream. The fans who were unable to attend the live event can watch the replay. Someone down there in La Marque is using every means they can to help their student/athletes get recognition for the next level.

Plus the moms and dads probably enjoy it too.  8)
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]That's our intentions at CSN![/b][/color]

[quote name="Scooter!" post="926727" timestamp="1291568661"]
Thanks. Watched this one from the iPhone earlier. Manvel has discipline issues. I saw numerous late hits amongst other things. Dirtiest team i've seen all year
[/quote]Modern technology.....I love it. There are so many ways we can get our sports fix nowadays.

Manvel is and will be a force in the coming years. Remember they have only been playing varsity ball for 3 years. A very young program full of fire. Making it the Region III finals already, how many teams represented on this board would love to make it to the region finals. Don't get me wrong, you are correct personal fouls and late hits did cost Manvel yardage. But that is not what lost the game for them. Getting to that level in the playoffs intensifies the reality of the situation. This was La Marque's 15th time in the last 19 season to be in the Region III Championship. Most of the players on the 2010 La Marque team were watching these types of games in diapers. It is in their blood. That "La Marque Mystique" is part of an elite class that the likes of Katy, Southlake Carrol, Plano, Odessa Permian, etc possess.

[quote name="liltex" post="927132" timestamp="1291595999"]
And to think a short time ago La Marque was almost ready for the UIL to move them down to 3A as enrollment numbers were very close.Way to go Coogs got that swagger rollin again ;) 8)
[/quote]could you imagine a Brownwood vs. La Marque title game?  :o

at least 30K to 35K would be in attendence

wish we could have seen an old school rivalry----LM vs. Stephenville

[quote name="Scooter!" post="927149" timestamp="1291596585"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=77058.msg927132#msg927132 date=1291595999]
And to think a short time ago La Marque was almost ready for the UIL to move them down to 3A as enrollment numbers were very close.Way to go Coogs got that swagger rollin again ;) 8)

[/quote]we were talking about that in our neck of the woods last week......Stephenville !!!! If only we could just beat them once ! Everyone has their Achilles Heal though.

[quote name="5Rings" post="927218" timestamp="1291602073"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77058.msg927149#msg927149 date=1291596585]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=77058.msg927132#msg927132 date=1291595999]

[/quote]we were talking about that in our neck of the woods last week......Stephenville !!!! If only we could just beat them once ! Everyone has their Achilles Heal though.
[/quote]would draw in 40K IMO

[quote name="Scooter!" post="927122" timestamp="1291595507"]
i told coog88 earlier in pre-district that LM was back. safe to say im right.  8)
[/quote]
[color=navy][b]
Yes sir you did but you had to have seen what had been going on during the regular season which cast so many doubts in many of our heads in Coog Nation to the point that ALL home games were half full, if that because the talent was there but wasn't being utilized correctly. We had a tough district true but when you lose games because coaches and kids aren't on the same page and discipline is no where to be found anywhere on the field we were on a path of uncertainty! Had it not been for Ball High calling timeout prior to our PAT to win the game we very may have lost and wouldn't be where we are now. I'll link to the video but this is just a sample of the mass confusion that happened on a continual basis. Remember, all we had to do was kick the PAT and the game was ours....easy you say....NOT! The footage starts before our last TD so watch the confusion about what to do to convert the PAT after we score...it ain't purdyyy![/b][/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uMR5Y7mqs&feature=related]LM/Ball Closing moments[/url]

[color=navy][b]Stuff like that happened on a continual basis so it seemed and sometimes I wondered why must things be so difficult with the talent we have. I will give them credit for turning things around after the loss to Dawson but the LM on the field now is not what was being put out there during the regular season. Great things though is most of our standout players return next year so we should be the LM of old next year no matter if its at the 3A or 4A level....we'll see? [/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="927354" timestamp="1291624802"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77058.msg927122#msg927122 date=1291595507]
i told coog88 earlier in pre-district that LM was back. safe to say im right.  8)
[/quote]
[color=navy][b]
Yes sir you did but you had to have seen what had been going on during the regular season which cast so many doubts in many of our heads in Coog Nation to the point that ALL home games were half full, if that because the talent was there but wasn't being utilized correctly. We had a tough district true but when you lose games because coaches and kids aren't on the same page and discipline is no where to be found anywhere on the field we were on a path of uncertainty! Had it not been for Ball High calling timeout prior to our PAT to win the game we very may have lost and wouldn't be where we are now. I'll link to the video but this is just a sample of the mass confusion that happened on a continual basis. Remember, all we had to do was kick the PAT and the game was ours....easy you say....NOT! The footage starts before our last TD so watch the confusion about what to do to convert the PAT after we score...it ain't purdyyy![/b][/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uMR5Y7mqs&feature=related]LM/Ball Closing moments[/url]

[color=navy][b]Stuff like that happened on a continual basis so it seemed and sometimes I wondered why must things be so difficult with the talent we have. I will give them credit for turning things around after the loss to Dawson but the LM on the field now is not what was being put out there during the regular season. Great things though is most of our standout players return next year so we should be the LM of old next year no matter if its at the 3A or 4A level....we'll see? [/b][/color]

[/quote]Ball saved them. why even call that timeout when you see the other team doesnt know what they wanna do?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont