Jaspers QB Karrion Morrisey next year!!

Guest Jasper Bulldogs

[quote name="j_dog" post="921810" timestamp="1291010411"]
[quote author=JPT link=topic=76792.msg921801#msg921801 date=1291008614]
lol are you serious?? slap yourself, Jasper wins this district next year
[/quote]
Perhaps.  But Jasper has a long way to go.  Cannot win just on potential.  Else they would have won it all this year.
[/quote]

::)

[quote name="Land95" post="921896" timestamp="1291042418"]
jasper has alot of kids comeing back the most in the whole dist. they will be better but if we have the same D. we want do much better than this year alot of skills players back will we win dist. not sure but it's there if they get that D. in order
[/quote]
I fear the same song, same verse next year.  With all the talent in the world, you can still lose if you don't have a good plan.  This year, it was not like most of the games were close.  A good bounce here and there would not have changed the season.  So I will have to see some actual production on the field next year before I get very excited about Jasper's chances.

[quote name="dawgism" post="921884" timestamp="1291041477"]
Jasper will beat Kirbyville next year. But they wont run the score up.
[/quote] LMAO.....Jasper looked extremly weak, they will have to make some dramatic changes before you make a believer out of me. You also said yall was going to beat us this year......hmmmm let me see. 63-8 dont that sound familiar?

Guest dawg4life
[quote name="dray2002" post="922431" timestamp="1291078179"]
[quote author=dawgism link=topic=76792.msg921884#msg921884 date=1291041477]
[/quote] LMAO.....Jasper looked extremly weak, they will have to make some dramatic changes before you make a believer out of me. You also said yall was going to beat us this year......hmmmm let me see. 63-8 dont that sound familiar?
[/quote]
now as i am LMAO let make something familiar to u and all kville fans(because i know yall try to block it from your minds)  35-8-4  the overall record of jasper/kville games.  we could lose the next 27 years in a row before yall even things up.......lol now that it is weak!! yes yall have had a helluva run the past few years due to being blessed with some very talented young men, so hats to you for that!! so when yall doing all u smack talking (as yall like to do) i remind u that your football program isnt and wont ever be what Jasper's is and that being one of the the top in the entire state at any level in all time wins and playoff appearances............!

[quote name="dawg4life" post="922577" timestamp="1291096486"]
[quote author=dray2002 link=topic=76792.msg922431#msg922431 date=1291078179]
[/quote]
now as i am LMAO let make something familiar to u and all kville fans(because i know yall try to block it from your minds)  35-8-4  the overall record of jasper/kville games.  we could lose the next 27 years in a row before yall even things up.......lol now that it is weak!! yes yall have had a helluva run the past few years due to being blessed with some very talented young men, so hats to you for that!! so when yall doing all u smack talking (as yall like to do) i remind u that your football program isnt and wont ever be what Jasper's is and that being one of the the top in the entire state at any level in all time wins and playoff appearances............!
[/quote]

That's a real impressive record...I hope Jasper does get it's Football program on track...Every team at one time or another runs into the rebuilding years...Good Luck Jasper.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hey Dawg 4 life...same goes with Jasper. Yall are blessed with talent every year, but under achieve as always. As for yall winning the series thats been well over 3 or 4 decades ago. Lets talk about whats happening in this generation. I know yall glad we losing some key players this year, but still have Jacko, Irvine, Haywood, Brooks and Smith who will be packing the rock next year. IMO Kirbyvillle will still be dangerous  next year so watch out.

Guest dawg4life
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="922624" timestamp="1291125203"]
Hey Dawg 4 life...same goes with Jasper. Yall are blessed with talent every year, but under achieve as always. As for yall winning the series thats been well over 3 or 4 decades ago. Lets talk about whats happening in this generation. I know yall glad we losing some key players this year, but still have Jacko, Irvine, Haywood, Brooks and Smith who will be packing the rock next year. IMO Kirbyvillle will still be dangerous  next year so watch out.
[/quote]
:D  so u say we always under achieve uh? that what u call it when a program is in  the top ten in wins and playoff appearances in not only its classification but also any 11 man classification level out the approx. 1400 + schools in the state.  wow!  and my friend u would like to think that the series record is decades old but those numbers come from right here off setx sports and is up to date and very much so our generation. and yes yall have some talented players coming back next year........lets see if they under achieve has much as the cats have the past 3 seasons being as loaded with talent has they have b een.  is not even making it to reg 3 finals an underachievement ....for yall? but good luck to u Cats in 2011

[/quote]
[/quote]AMEN!!!!!

[quote name="dawg4life" post="922775" timestamp="1291137532"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=76792.msg922624#msg922624 date=1291125203]
[/quote]
:D  so u say we always under achieve uh? that what u call it when a program is in  the top ten in wins and playoff appearances in not only its classification but also any 11 man classification level out the approx. 1400 + schools in the state.  wow!  and my friend u would like to think that the series record is decades old but those numbers come from right here off setx sports and is up to date and very much so our generation. and yes yall have some talented players coming back next year........lets see if they under achieve has much as the cats have the past 3 seasons being as loaded with talent has they have b een.  is not even making it to reg 3 finals an underachievement ....for yall? but good luck to u Cats in 2011
[/quote]

I think what they mean about the Jasper program is that JASPER used to laugh and look down their nose at Kirbyville and would beat them like a drum.  But when the tide turned in 2004 with K'ville's victory and the numerous victories over the Dogs the past few years... well, now Jasper is now trying to get up to Kirbyville's level even though Kirbyville still has just over 400 kids in school... Beating Kirbyville means success now for Jasper where before it was just a given that Jasper would beat lowly Kirbyville. 

first off before everyone gets there pantys in and uproar there are gonna be some coaches going there  different ways on both programs.starting tonight for one team. and for u to say u playing in 3a with 2a numbers its not our fault thats uil im sure when uil realigns in 2012 we will be crying cause we are in 4a. but u didnt win in 2a eaither. so stop crying about ur numbers. and good luck to both teams next year.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="923046" timestamp="1291165862"]
first off before everyone gets there pantys in and uproar there are gonna be some coaches going there  different ways on both programs.starting tonight for one team. and for u to say u playing in 3a with 2a numbers its not our fault thats uil im sure when uil realigns in 2012 we will be crying cause we are in 4a. but u didnt win in 2a eaither. so stop crying about ur numbers. and good luck to both teams next year.
[/quote]

Just stating facts not laying blame...Hope Jasper gets things together for next year...Good Luck to the Bull Dogs.. ;)

[quote name="dawgism" post="921884" timestamp="1291041477"]
[/quote] Sad thing is ... they weren't trying to run it up ... a disciplined team just beat an undisciplined team ... what did ya want them to do ...un it down the field and go out at the one ... :D :D

[/quote]
[/quote] I grew up in this area ... I remember the powerhouses of yesteryear ... But it seems yall are living of the past ... I liken Jasper's program to Michigan ... was a terror for years ... everyone was afraid of them ... then they have gone to seed ... changed coaches ... lack of focus ... too many people trying to run the program ... stop living in the past ... hell we know we were bad for a long time .. hell with the size of your school and the size of ours you SHOULD own us ... but ya dont .. so try another argument before ya come up with that ... whats the record the last 4 years against us ... oh yeah  (1 - 3) ... Bottom line .. because Big Wildcat said so

here goes some one else BIGWILDCAT11throwing numbers up again its not the schools thet say who we have in district to play.and numbers dont lie bigwidcat11 i have never heard newton fans complain about numbers when they where in 3a hell i think they did pretty dang good 2 state champions. enough said so stop saying ur a small 3a witch i agree but ur not the only school who gets the raw in of the deal just suit up and play football and be proud of the program u have cause a little bird told me there will be some changes at kirbyville and jasper just hope for the best and good luck next year until u play jasper lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn