District 24-4a is the best in State of Texas!!

1ZANMAN

Without a doubt one of the tops. If they get two in the title, then yes the best, but honestly they kinda got a wash in round 2. HTown football is pathetic.

District 25 would get my knod as best. LT is the 4A king and CP already beat 'em once. Now they matchup again in the QF. Should be a good one.

I see LaMarque beating Manvel and Callalen/Beorne and making the title game though.

FWood on the other hand has a tuffer road and I don't see them getting to the title through Montgomery, then the LT/CP winner.

[quote name="1ZANMAN" post="921163" timestamp="1290928289"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76744.msg921161#msg921161 date=1290928072]
[quote author=1ZANMAN link=topic=76744.msg921154#msg921154 date=1290927055]

They arn't as one dimensional as people think.  Three year starter at QB, (coach's son) 2 talented WR's and Dobbins.  Even their back up HB is good.  They run alot of zone read plays with Dobbins, and make you stack the box.  If you do that, they go to play action plays and screens.  The defense is above average.  There's a reason why they only have one blemish on their record.  (They are a very good team)

It should be a good game.  I can't wait!  17-4A is still alive. ;)
[/quote]

Ageed from what I've read that sounds right. How is the defense? Heard it's average. I picked Montgomery to win the region before the playoffs started so im sticking with it even though im a graduate of Friendswood.[/quote]

Ask Pearland Dawson if they think the Defense is "average" First and Goal inside the five three times, denied...

First and goal five times inside the the 10 yd line result two field goals.

Yep average sounding to me.......

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="921336" timestamp="1290965642"]
[quote author=1ZANMAN link=topic=76744.msg921163#msg921163 date=1290928289]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76744.msg921161#msg921161 date=1290928072]
[quote author=1ZANMAN link=topic=76744.msg921154#msg921154 date=1290927055]

They arn't as one dimensional as people think.  Three year starter at QB, (coach's son) 2 talented WR's and Dobbins.  Even their back up HB is good.  They run alot of zone read plays with Dobbins, and make you stack the box.  If you do that, they go to play action plays and screens.  The defense is above average.  There's a reason why they only have one blemish on their record.  (They are a very good team)

It should be a good game.  I can't wait!  17-4A is still alive. ;)
[/quote]

Ageed from what I've read that sounds right. How is the defense? Heard it's average. I picked Montgomery to win the region before the playoffs started so im sticking with it even though im a graduate of Friendswood.[/quote]

Ask Pearland Dawson if they think the Defense is "average" First and Goal inside the five three times, denied...

First and goal five times inside the the 10 yd line result two field goals.

Yep average sounding to me.......
[/quote]Montgomery defense is far from average!  I can assure you of that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami