JASPER!!!!!

How did the subvarsity and junior high teams do this year? If we showed something on the lower levels, it would indicate that Coach Bickham is building the program the right way and that there's talent in the pipeline. Keep in mind that I'm not in the area, so it's hard to follow anyone other than the varsity.

No one that's followed Jasper for a long time is used to 2-8 seasons, but let's make sure that there's no chance that they can have success under Bickham before yet another change is made. Sure, it was a really bad season...but is it really enough to clean house and start all over?

JISD isn't made of money and would probably have to pay a lot in severance to terminate his contract and a lot more to hire another coach.

[quote name="JB94" post="921400" timestamp="1290974576"]
[quote author=lloydchristmas link=topic=76692.msg919778#msg919778 date=1290834054]
Not tryin to stir anything up.  Just asking.
[/quote]

Sure  ;)
[/quote]

No really.  I have no dog in this fight.  No good reason for asking.  Just know that Jasper is not used to those 2-8 seasons.

[quote name="lloydchristmas" post="922382" timestamp="1291074938"]
[quote author=KFDM KERRY COOPER link=topic=76692.msg921367#msg921367 date=1290970372]
They will!
[/quote]
What do you mean, Coop?
[/quote]
perhaps he means he has the inside info.  maybe he does.  he did call Brooks' return.

Guest dawg4life
lol......lol......and thanking the football GODS at the same time. going on two weeks a go i made a post bout a little birdie telling me this good news!! oh though not "official" its official. bickham and several otherrs are gone.  maybe not all but  bickham i know was actually being released almost two weeks ago but then was allowed to stay around until end of december.  and DOG fans aside from being a good football coach lets hope any and/or all new staff are much more discplinary minded! we have lots of talent coming up the next few years !! Jasper is and has been one of the top programs in the entire state in all time wins and playoff appearances( 2nd most appearances in 3A and 8th most in all 11 man classifications). so with the right leadership our DOGS will once again be respected as they should.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="922612" timestamp="1291123744"]
close!!

I can read the future by studing the Varicose Veins on my Grandmothers legs.  So far I have been able to predict two wars, the coming and going of Wade Phillips, and the coming out of Oprah.  Any Questions??
[/quote]

Ryker don't confuse varicose veins with [b]very close[/b] veins,it could lead to a double exposure of predictions that we would be totally unprepared for...you must be careful when dabbling in the occult... ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="922649" timestamp="1291126895"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76692.msg922612#msg922612 date=1291123744]
close!!

I can read the future by studing the Varicose Veins on my Grandmothers legs.  So far I have been able to predict two wars, the coming and going of Wade Phillips, and the coming out of Oprah.  Any Questions??
[/quote]

Ryker don't confuse varicose veins with [b]very close[/b] veins,it could lead to a double exposure of predictions that we would be totally unprepared for...you must be careful when dabbling in the occult... ;D ;D

[/quote]

I am very careful!!  I wait till shortly after she overdoses on xanax and passes out and then I use total darkness and blacklight.  Shes is gettin up there in age so I have to hurry before the depends fill up.  Makes for bad working conditions if I hang around too long.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="922664" timestamp="1291128212"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=76692.msg922649#msg922649 date=1291126895]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76692.msg922612#msg922612 date=1291123744]
close!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am very careful!!  I wait till shortly after she overdoses on xanax and passes out and then I use total darkness and blacklight.  Shes is gettin up there in age so I have to hurry before the depends fill up.  Makes for bad working conditions if I hang around too long.
[/quote]

ROFLMBO... :D :D

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="923230" timestamp="1291177616"]
[quote author=bigdog90 link=topic=76692.msg923049#msg923049 date=1291166143]
i think a little bird told me theres gonna be some changes
[/quote] Their probably will be.
[/quote]
good chance of that.  the last Jasper coach that went 2-8 ...........  is no longer in Jasper.  not saying that will happen this time, but boy is he now under the gun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83