Hamshire-Fannett at Bridge City Predictions

if hf can play bc the whole game like they played the second half against orange field, i know they can beat bc. of course, they are still going to have to stop dishon. however, the game is in bc and everyone in hamshire knows that home cookin' becomes an issue when we travel over there. so we may be playing against more than 11 players on friday. hamshire's new found offense may be just what they needed to win out the rest of the season.

just a little word of advise for hf: play your game, dont play against what you think tarver will do.

ill say the offense picks up where they left off, and defense stays strong:

hf-21

bc-13

if hf can play bc the whole game like they played the second half against orange field' date=' i know they can beat bc. of course, they are still going to have to stop dishon. however, the game is in bc and everyone in hamshire knows that home cookin' becomes an issue when we travel over there. so we may be playing against more than 11 players on friday. hamshire's new found offense may be just what they needed to win out the rest of the season.

just a little word of advise for hf: play your game, dont play against what you think tarver will do.

ill say the offense picks up where they left off, and defense stays strong:

hf-21

bc-13[/quote']

Sounds like you are already making excuses. Home cooking? More than 11 players? Why don't you explain what you mean by that? The fact is, HF will not be able to stop the Cardinal offense. Is that what you are trying to say?

Of course, if it makes it easier to throw in a little drama to help digest the fear of facing a dominant opponent, and expecting to lose, then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do :lol::lol:

BC - 28

HF - 10

nope i dont make excuses, i state facts and what i meant by more than 11 players was the fact that they will be playing against the referees also. im not saying that this game will be the same but i know in a game i played in bc, the superintendent was one of the refs and he called everything in favor of bc. we'll have to wait and see on friday. dont underestimate hfs defense just yet, remember that besides wos, no one has scored more than 13 points on them in district. i think it should be a good game and maybe hf can finally outdo tarver.

BC STARTS NINE SENIORS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. HF IS VERY YOUNG THIS SEASON. ONLY TWO SENIORS ON OFFENSE. HORNS ARE STARTING SEVERAL SOPHS. BOTH TEAMS PLAY HARD AND ARE WELL COACHED. SHOULD BE ANOTHER INTERESTING 21-AAA GAME. BC'S DISHON IS TOUGH TO CONTAIN.

horndawg the game you played in b.c must have been in the 50's if the supertindent was a ref....i have lived here all my life and know all the supertidents siince the early 70's and i can guarantee you none of them have ever refereed a football game....but it should be a good game even if the present super...refs and i heard he might so you might want to warn the coachng staff

nope i dont make excuses' date=' i state facts and what i meant by more than 11 players was the fact that they will be playing against the referees also. im not saying that this game will be the same but i know in a game i played in bc, the superintendent was one of the refs and he called everything in favor of bc. we'll have to wait and see on friday. dont underestimate hfs defense just yet, remember that besides wos, no one has scored more than 13 points on them in district. i think it should be a good game and maybe hf can finally outdo tarver.[/quote']

Hey, are you a friend of Kvilleballa by any chance? :lol::lol: Some of your "facts" are similar to his. And check the stats - if we had refs in our pockets, we would surely have a lot less penalties at home!!!

HF 28

BC 14

HF D will step up and limit #21 to two td runs.

HF O has a TWOHEADED QB= #11 will be consistant, will throw two tds, and will be turnover free. #2 will break two long ones for TDs. HF revamped O will make big plays and we will break the 20 pt mark for the first time this year. :D

We will ruin BCs playoff chances :!: :P

I'm going to feel great around 10pm Friday as I drive home to Hamshire!

HF 28

BC 14

HF D will step up and limit #21 to two td runs.

HF O has a TWOHEADED QB= #11 will be consistant' date=' will throw two tds, and will be turnover free. #2 will break two long ones for TDs. HF revamped O will make big plays and we will break the 20 pt mark for the first time this year. :D

We will ruin BCs playoff chances :!: :P

I'm going to feel great around 10pm Friday as I drive home to Hamshire![/quote']

i like your thinking! i think if hf stays with this new breed of offense, they will be successful. and as long as the d holds dishon, we stand a good chance of winning. but bc always has a good game against hf so we dont need to get our hopes up.

ok well #2 is not nearly the fastest kid on the team. in fact he is probably the slowest kid on the team. i have seen retards run faster in marathons than #2 runs on a football field. he should be immediately removed from the varsity team and sent back to the junior varsity or freshman teams

ok well #2 is not nearly the fastest kid on the team. in fact he is probably the slowest kid on the team. i have seen retards run faster in marathons than #2 runs on a football field. he should be immediately removed from the varsity team and sent back to the junior varsity or freshman teams

Seriously, don't even speak anymore.

umm...ok buddy whatever you say.

Pierce Rhodes ate Bridge City defense up. This talented young fella had 19 carries for 292 yards. That score didn't indicate that the game was close. It should have been a freaking romp!!! You are very lucky not to got blown out. But yall did get beat by a bunch of sophmores and juniors!! :lol: And what that say about BC.....they suck!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder