Crosby at Huffman Predictions

hey bh how can you get on here and bash kids who go out there and try thier hardest and did you see our game (huffman) against yall except for a couple of dropped passes and mixed up assignments and ohh yeah a complete @#$% up on about the 3 yard line that they said our boys didnt get the game i beileve is tottally diiferent and if im not mistaken i think we rushed for more yards on yall than any other team so obviously we have some kids who can play

hey bh how can you get on here and bash kids who go out there and try thier hardest and did you see our game (huffman) against yall except for a couple of dropped passes and mixed up assignments and ohh yeah a complete @#$% up on about the 3 yard line that they said our boys didnt get the game i beileve is tottally diiferent and if im not mistaken i think we rushed for more yards on yall than any other team so obviously we have some kids who can play

All those yards and points came against our third and fourth bunch of kids. I'm guessing you played hard. However, if you played hard and that is all you had to show then I'm saying you don't have a lot of weapons.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124