West Brook at Humble Predictions

This game is for the District Championship.... WOW... Three years ago could you even imagine saying the words West Brook and District Championship in the same sentence???... I am so proud of these guys... And the rest of SETX should be too.... b/c WB these past two years have done what so many thought was impossible..... 2 back-to-back winning seasons and two(hopefully far again this year) playoffs appearences......

Guest RacinJason1083

even if they lose the next two games, they're still in the postseason.. all they have to do is win one of the next two, and they're district champs. however, i think they'll win out. the BROOK should have a showdown with Katy in the fourth round, provided they make it that far. if they do, i think the outcome this time might be quite different!!! GO BROOK

Granted PAM makes it that far in the play-offs... They are a good team.. with good athletes... but I dont know if they have what it takes to make a deep play-off run..... I would love to see that game though... that would be huge for this are and for its only two 5A schools.....

Guest RacinJason1083

well scooter, assuming PAM makes the playoffs, instead of baytown lee, they would be on the bottom half of the bracket. the same half as katy. they would potentially meet katy in the 3rd round. while WB is on the top half of the bracket, the Bruins would not meet Katy until the regional finals (quarterfinals). PAM is just not near good enough to get that far, especially to get through katy. go to www.5atexasfootball.com, look at the projected playoff brackets for division 2.

well scooter' date=' assuming PAM makes the playoffs, instead of baytown lee, they would be on the bottom half of the bracket. the same half as katy. they would potentially meet katy in the 3rd round. while WB is on the top half of the bracket, the Bruins would not meet Katy until the regional finals (quarterfinals). PAM is just not near good enough to get that far, especially to get through katy. go to www.5atexasfootball.com, look at the projected playoff brackets for division 2.[/quote']I know im on that board......yeah man alot of folks said the 2003 team would lose first round and we all know where we ended up---losing to Katy 3rd round. Hopefully they can redeem theirselves this year. :)

Guest RacinJason1083

kingwood is better than their record indicates. i dont see them having trouble with sterling, and especially not atascocita. if they win out, they're 5-2 in district, and they're probably in the playoffs. GO BROOK!

Guest RacinJason1083

that headline has a certain ring to it, but i would rather see the one that says "2006 5A Division II STATE CHAMPIONS!" that one sounds better, don't you think! i hope that does'nt jinx them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83