Whats the possiblity of the dayton broncos playing at dallas cowboy stadium?

[quote name="daytonhighschoolgrad2010" post="917714" timestamp="1290565602"]
its rumored that thats where we will play when we go to state which will be in about 3 weeks i believe.any inputs?
[/quote] That is where the game will be played.

I think the heavy favorite to win it all is Aledo.

As a Bronco fan, DON'T EVEN THINK that far ahead!  One game at a time.  This Saturday the Broncos skin the Cougars, or as one of my students said, what is up with all these cat nicknames.  The last few games Dayton has beaten the Panthers, Lions, Panthers, and Cougars.  Now we get to crush some more Cougars.

The other side of the bracket features Aledo and Stephenville.. I think one of them will be in the state game and the Dayton side of the bracket has some great teams like Calallen and La Marque.. 3 more wins till the state game, lets keep this stampede running because if we take a break at all, it will be round ball season.

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="918054" timestamp="1290616887"]
Im really disapointed in all these Dayton fans making these threads. Do you not remember the "Dayton vs Brenham" thread that a cub fan posted? How did that turn out?
[/quote]

Actually that was a Livingston fan that made that thread, but I agree ridiclous thread.

I still can't believe this thread got created....i'm a die hard Dayton fan but this thread just freak'n ticks me off  >:(  While we're at it, and if the shoe fits wear it, if we as Bronco poster's visit another thread that has [b]ABSOLUTELY NOTHING[/b] to do with the Broncos can [b]WE PLEASE[/b] not turn it into a dadgum Bronco thread geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!  I like to talk my share of trash but c'mon man!!!!!  Just say'n.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder