East Chambers Buccaneers (8-3) vs. Cameron Yoe Yoemen (12-0) Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
It will take a supreme effort from the Bucs, but whats important is EC has earned the right to be where they are now. Not too bad for a team that almost everyone had discounted as a "third place" team (or even worse). EC rolls on!  ;D 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="915242" timestamp="1290314728"]
It will take a supreme effort from the Bucs, but whats important is EC has earned the right to be where they are now. Not too bad for a team that almost everyone had discounted as a "third place" team (or even worse). EC rolls on!  ;D 
[/quote]

Hope so BucFan....be rooting for you guys.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="ECBuc08" post="915362" timestamp="1290324758"]
I heard this game was in conroe..
[/quote]

Yes, conflicting info is floating around right now. I have heard both Waller and Conroe. Hope it clarifies soon.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="rollinac" post="915321" timestamp="1290318577"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=76444.msg915242#msg915242 date=1290314728]
[/quote]

Hope so BucFan....be rooting for you guys.
[/quote]

Thank you, and nice meeting you!  :)

Guest Skinitback
EC does not have a chance,EC is good but the YOE nation wont get tested until they face Tatum or Daingerfield!! I am going to predict YOE rolls 58-12.  YOE has way too much tradition,speed,depth,talent,coaching,fan base,etc.  YOE would probably be 3 rounds deep even if they were still 3A.  I wish EC the best but  not going to happen.  EC barely got past a McGregor team that the YOE destroyed earlier.  Good luck to both teams but I am pulling for the YOEMEN.

YOE-58
EC-12

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Skinitback" post="915882" timestamp="1290378135"]
EC barely got past a McGregor team that the YOE destroyed earlier. 
[/quote]

McGregor only stayed in this game due to refs that REFUSED to throw even a [u]single[/u] flag on them, but penalized EC and called back a TD. That game could have been EC 28-7 or so. I am not saying that changes the situation vs. Yoe, but to say EC "barely" beat MG is not a true reflection of the game.     

Guest Skinitback
EC has always had a good program as long as I could remember but it would be the upset of the year if they beat YOE.  I will change my prediction to 48-21. YOE stilll controls the game.  YOE should have a shot to bring home a state title for the 1st time since 81'.  EC will have their work cut out for them.  I will say this, IF EC wins they will make it to the state title game,big IF. ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont