East Chambers 35 Buna 13 Final/Comments

Bucster is that needed? buna played a pretty good game minus a couple int's. the score on the "opening drive" really set a good feeling on the sidelines i havent seen the cougars this fired up in a while.end the end buna did their best, but just came up a little short. good game bucs.

Guest ECBucFan

EC now 8-0, 4-0. Will finish 10-0, 6-0. These guys have a ton of heart. Every opponent plays their best vs. EC, and injuries have plagued the Bucs this year, but EC just keeps rolling on... :D Bucs rock on! :D

Crow tastes like s@#%$%^% but yeah congrats to EC ,dont know when Buna will figure out hail Marys against the best pass defenders in the district does not work. Kids worked their butts off, should of been a much closer game. two things you cant overcome Coaches and Referees, and the REFs were not that bad.

Well Blue Bleeder for your info Buna didnt try to throw "Hailmarys" all game as you say...the passing we did do was because we had to have a big play..another thing is we ran the ball way more than we passed trust me i was on the sidelines and as far as you blaming the loss on the coaching staff that is BS we as players lost this game for ourselves!! our coaches had us ready and did a great job.

blue bleeder were you even at the game? are you one of the people who has never played in your life and just coaches from the stands? you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. and as far as the coaches i think they did a dang good job. i highly doubt that your play calling would even have resulted in one score.

Crow tastes like s@#%$%^% but yeah congrats to EC ' date='dont know when Buna will figure out hail Marys against the best pass defenders in the district does not work. Kids worked their butts off, should of been a much closer game. two things you cant overcome Coaches and Referees, and the REFs were not that bad.[/quote']

Bluebleeder, you left out one thing that a team can't overcome. That would be an ignorant parent that knows next to nothing about football, who thinks his son is better than he really is, and that sits at home telling his son that the loss is not the players' fault, but the coaches. When in actuality Lou Holts might not could have coached Buna to a win over EC this year.

I am curious. Can you tell me what loyalty tastes like? I have a feeling you cannot.

Guest ECBucFan

There are a lot of things to be positive about in Buna. I see you have alot of juniors returning next year, and a team that already plays hard. Things will be good.

Wow it does my heart good to see such fire in you men , but you did throw 3 hm,s and all three were intercepted. Holmes worked hisself super hard great runner. 1st poss. almost 7 min. off clock and scored, Loyalty is setting in those stands for 30 years and only seeing 3 playoff teams and still loving it, and you are right i didn,t play i was a sick kid, my problem. and 82 you catch great, and 08 you run great , and this is the BEST team i have seen in Buna, and you keep playing and i will still be a p#$$#@, and i never miss a game. Running game in Buna works , passing game keep short . as individuals you will have to make the big plays. and as long as my son does what the coach tells him win or lose he had better show respect, END of LESSON. ps. i highlighted just a few players but you are all great and your Coach knows it .

Bluebleeder! you sir are an idiot. Why on two of your six total post are you bashing the coaches. Do you have a vendata against them? Did you get picked on by a coach because you were a "sick kid". I have seen all of buna's games this year and when buna wins the coaches are hall of fame smart and when buna loses they are stupid . They threw 3 hail mary passes yes but if you would have paid attention to some of those 30 years of football you have seen that one was at the half. The other two were trying to get down the field to score so buna could get the ball back to try to WIN THE GAME!!!!!! Sorry if i offended anyone but I can not stand to see people bash other peoples job (and in most cases they love the kids more than the fans) and feel they know everyting. If you know so much why don't you get a degree (not likely) get certified to be a teacher (thats a joke) and coach those cougars to the state title game. Think about what you say . It is better for people to think you are an idiot than to open your mouth ( or in this case type on a message board) and prove them right!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami