Were is kirbyville and La Vega playing at??????

>:( That is just ridiculous that the games have to be played on a week night. Are they not thinking about the spectators and the students? We would like to go and support our team. But it really makes it hard on the parents and the students that want to go and be there for their. They want the students to be alert in class the next day but are they going to give them a break because they was up the night before cheering they team on. Why NO!!!!! their not going to do that. Make it easier on all of us and have the game either on Friday night or even on a Saturday. Come on People........KIRBYVILLE WILDCATS ROCK we are on a roll and need the SUPPORT OF ALL..........

[quote name="jr-high-gran" post="906805" timestamp="1289662802"]
>:( That is just ridiculous that the games have to be played on a week night. Are they not thinking about the spectators and the students? We would like to go and support our team. But it really makes it hard on the parents and the students that want to go and be there for their. They want the students to be alert in class the next day but are they going to give them a break because they was up the night before cheering they team on. Why NO!!!!! their not going to do that. Make it easier on all of us and have the game either on Friday night or even on a Saturday. Come on People........KIRBYVILLE WILDCATS ROCK we are on a roll and need the SUPPORT OF ALL..........
[/quote]

We all understand but Kirbyville and La Vega aren't the only teams in the state playing a Thur game I can promise you that.  We here at setxsports.com would be more than happy if you listened to the broadcast if you cannot make the game.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a good reason they played on Thurs instead of Fri.  Maybe a reason that was more important than your reason for not playing on Thurs nite?  You are correct on one thing!! They are not thinking about the spectators! They are thinking about the team and what they feel is best for the program to have its best shot at winning this game and moving on!  Thats what they get paid to think about!   You want to watch a team that makes decisions based on whats best for the fans and the logistics of the game and not whats best for the program then watch the 1-8 cowboys!!!  I can assure you the alternative is a flashback of the 1-9 Wildcats and then you would have plenty of time to rest this time of year!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="906826" timestamp="1289663488"]
Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a good reason they played on Thurs instead of Fri.  Maybe a reason that was more important than your reason for not playing on Thurs nite?  You are correct on one thing!! They are not thinking about the spectators! They are thinking about the team and what they feel is best for the program to have its best shot at winning this game and moving on!  Thats what they get paid to think about!   You want to watch a team that makes decisions based on whats best for the fans and the logistics of the game and not whats best for the program then watch the 1-8 cowboys!!!  I can assure you the alternative is a flashback of the 1-9 Wildcats and then you would have plenty of time to rest this time of year!
[/quote]

You're wasting your time.  I've argued this til I was blue in the face. ;D

[quote name="Lefty99" post="906835" timestamp="1289663726"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76030.msg906826#msg906826 date=1289663488]
[/quote]

You're wasting your time.  I've argued this til I was blue in the face. ;D
[/quote]

Kinda simple if you can't make it don't go... ;D  You can always listen to Lefty on 102.7 ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83