WO-S vs. Brookshire Royal 2nd Round Predictions? Fri. 7:30

KFDM COOP

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giddings was ready for the running of WILLIAMS (BUT) killed by the passing of QB LONG he aired it out for249 yards and ran one in also.williams had62  yards on the ground and two TDs. giddings sacked Long  seven times in this game. BR had to pass becouse giddings was ready for the run by williams but the man of the night was DEMETRIC JACABS he was open all night and giddings had no one that could cover him NO PASS DEFENSE from giddings very poorall night long.BR QB long has a bad habit by looking to he is gong to pass to ,most of the night  the was running for his life

to the mustang familey i know we all are excited about the team at this point and we should be.the mustangs are a time bomb getting ready to go off.watching the game lastnight and started counting we will have 9 back on next year on DEFENSE ,i like that number ;).and watching the way coach foreman is starting to play more and more 10th graders makes me feel good all over. the mustangs JV is dist champs and that a (BIG) plus

haha I literally said well everyone on SETX rides WOS and predicts every game every year they have to be a blowout so i figured i would say something random and laugh at the replies haha WOS has the best Defense i have seen all year they should hold Brookshires running back and if there offense holds on to the ball they can win, 2 turnovers inside the 20 in the first quarter last night wasn't healthy.

Yes sir, there gunna win state for the next 600 years there the best team ever man you haven't heard? They will beat Brookshire by 900 ya know? Well they might bench Lindsey in the 4th so it could be around 850 but wait they woulnt bench Lindsey because there startes stay in all 4 quarters no matter what so surely they got it by 900 points then the next week Lorena or Athens whichever one, better watch out because guess who's coming? WOS the best team in the world they should put up 7 to 8 hundred thousand points on Athens or Lorena on there way to a state championship in which they win that game 1000-0. GO MUSTANGS  ;)

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="907689" timestamp="1289691260"]
Yes sir, there gunna win state for the next 600 years there the best team ever man you haven't heard? They will beat Brookshire by 900 ya know? Well they might bench Lindsey in the 4th so it could be around 850 but wait they woulnt bench Lindsey because there startes stay in all 4 quarters no matter what so surely they got it by 900 points then the next week Lorena or Athens whichever one, better watch out because guess who's coming? WOS the best team in the world they should put up 7 to 8 hundred thousand points on Athens or Lorena on there way to a state championship in which they win that game 1000-0. GO MUSTANGS  ;)
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)......

Yes sir, there gunna win state for the next 600 years there the best team ever man you haven't heard? They will beat Brookshire by 900 ya know? Well they might bench Lindsey in the 4th so it could be around 850 but wait they woulnt bench Lindsey because there startes stay in all 4 quarters no matter what so surely they got it by 900 points then the next week Lorena or Athens whichever one, better watch out because guess who's coming? WOS the best team in the world they should put up 7 to 8 hundred thousand points on Athens or Lorena on there way to a state championship in which they win that game 1000-0. GO MUSTANGS  ;)
[/quote]

:o :o :o
:-\ :-\ :-\
[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5639/laughterd.gif[/img]

[/quote]

LOL.... The JV has scored 42 of the points in the last two games.

Actually the starters and some backups played all night last night the JV had there white helmets on the sidelines so maybee if some JV kids got varsity helmets and played then alright but last night not a single white helmet got in the game so no the varsity scored all of the points my friend but its ok they werent running up the score or anything not even against HJ 73-0 there just so good ya know? like there 9th string is about the same skill level as every other team in the states 1st string thats why they win 73-0 trust me its not because the starters stay in all  4 quarters in games that end at half time thats just absurd

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="907737" timestamp="1289692818"]
Im still trying to figure out why this thread isnt in bold at the top? i mean it does concern WOS shouldnt it be the first thread like i figured you wouuld have like High School Football, WOS MUSTANG FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and then [size=10pt]the other sports[/size]
[/quote]

It is not stickied because this isn't all that unusual for WO-S.  It's okay, the shock of what happened last night usually wears off in a couple of days, unless your a basket case..........and you are not a bask...well.......we'll pray for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83