Pro Bowl - Sr. Division

I just found out last night that my son will be playing in the ProBowl this Saturday.  We had practice last night and I'll be dog gone if I forgot to ask: what are they supposed to wear?  I know their helmets and STJFL shirts; but what about pants?  White practice pants or their colored game day pants?

I don't have a number to call the coaches and I really want to know so I can make sure he dresses right.

Please, someone tell me.

[quote name="Gusher" post="905324" timestamp="1289582007"]
Just pants, especially if he is a center.  ;D
The junior team was told they could wear any color.
Don't know about the others.
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D I hear ya on that one!  He's not the center though  ;)

guess I will tell him to wear his blue game pants and bring the white ones in case he has to change into them.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to Thank All the fantastic North Zone Pro Bowl players and coaches. You guys are the Best!!! To achieve all that you did in 3 days of practice shows not only your physical abilities, but also your mentality. You are a credit to your individual organizations. You guys ROCK!! It was a pleasure and honor to meet you, coach you, and of course win the Pro Bowl. Congrats to the South Zone also on being selected to participate in the 2010 contest.

Mike Minton, Head Coach

[quote name="Coach Mike" post="909034" timestamp="1289775545"]
I just wanted to take this opportunity to Thank All the fantastic North Zone Pro Bowl players and coaches. You guys are the Best!!! To achieve all that you did in 3 days of practice shows not only your physical abilities, but also your mentality. You are a credit to your individual organizations. You guys ROCK!! It was a pleasure and honor to meet you, coach you, and of course win the Pro Bowl. Congrats to the South Zone also on being selected to participate in the 2010 contest.

Mike Minton, Head Coach
[/quote]

I tell you what Coach Mike that was a GOOD game; and fun too!  You guys came out and dominated the field for a little bit and then the Blue stepped up and it was on from there!  Congrats to your team and to all of the players who were selected for the Pro Bowl.  I saw why the guys are called "the best of the rest"!  Whew, I LOVED it; even though I was shivering so bad from being so cold.  Those metal bleachers were not easy to sit on!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder