Central vs. Galena Park Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP has a VERY good running back, but they hardly use him.  They could be a much better offensive team if they did.  The QB can throw a mile, but he gets rattled and will throw into tight or triple coverage.  Defense is not great, but they do have two outstanding defensive ends.  Yall get beat by GP, go ahead and throw the laptops away.  Gonna be a rought time on this board for a while to come......  :o :o

If CENT cannot get pressure on the QB, GP has more of a chance than you think. DAY / BH did a good job at this but when the GP QB can stand in the pocket he can make the throws. Still think CENT has to much firepower and will be hungry after PNG did the war dance on em. CENT 42 / GP 28

You never know what you're going to get from GP....of course you never really know what you're going to get from Central either.  Central seems to somehow pull out the wins in the end and I expect they'll end up on top but I doubt it'll be a blowout.  21-20 with Central winning on the last play of the game.

I see Central coming out in this game with Fire in their eyes. They are going to roll over GP. Someone stated that Central won't be able to put pressure on GP. ROFLMAO ! Central put pressure on our QB last night. Our O line is one of the best around. I can't see GP hanging with Central but for maybe the first quarter. Jags will revenge their loss to the NDN's and hand 42 on GP and hold GP to 17. Go JAGS ! Show em what 20-4A is about ! Take no mercy !

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="899147" timestamp="1289055809"]
If CENT cannot get pressure on the QB, GP has more of a chance than you think. DAY / BH did a good job at this but when the GP QB can stand in the pocket he can make the throws. Still think CENT has to much firepower and will be hungry after PNG did the war dance on em. CENT 42 / GP 28
[/quote]

[font=Verdana][font=Verdana]IF cannot [/font] [/font]  ;)

[quote name="pngfan66" post="899803" timestamp="1289088860"]
I see Central coming out in this game with Fire in their eyes. They are going to roll over GP. Someone stated that Central won't be able to put pressure on GP. ROFLMAO ! Central put pressure on our QB last night. Our O line is one of the best around. I can't see GP hanging with Central but for maybe the first quarter. Jags will revenge their loss to the NDN's and hand 42 on GP and hold GP to 17. Go JAGS ! Show em what 20-4A is about ! Take no mercy !
[/quote]

WOW....If Central was able to put pressure on the PNG QB then they'd get AT LEAST 10 sacks against anyone else in the state.  Someone please pump some clean air into the triangle.

This is a tough one. GP was the only team in our district to put points on Dayton, but BH was able to stop them cold! I have seen GP go into the playoffs too many time and get killed when they should have competed, so I'll give the jags the edge.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder