Dayton vs. C.E. King Game Thread/Dayton Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JARobinson" post="900706" timestamp="1289160366"]
One thing's for sure #14 sure got the Dayton fans lit up. I thought a couple of them where gonna head out onto the field and have words with him.
[/quote] Yep I wanted to walk out there and give him a good ole belt flying whoopen then go give his coach one next, then his parents... I can't believe he wasnt ejected for poor sportsmanship conduct.

[quote name="liltex" post="901283" timestamp="1289186222"]
#14 B.Mackey is a sr.but we still gotta put up w/him in the other sports.
[/quote]

I think he threw the shot put against my son last year.  If he's the one I'm thinking of, he wasn't very good in that either.  He would have been a Junior last year, my son was a Freshman and beat him pretty bad.

[quote name="oldrock" post="901644" timestamp="1289233982"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=75622.msg901283#msg901283 date=1289186222]
#14 B.Mackey is a sr.but we still gotta put up w/him in the other sports.
[/quote]

I think he threw the shot put against my son last year.  If he's the one I'm thinking of, he wasn't very good in that either.  He would have been a Junior last year, my son was a Freshman and beat him pretty bad.
[/quote] #14 wasn't very big,but never the less was good he played both ways RB and Safety. Now #89 I had a bigger problem with him !

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="898892" timestamp="1289021494"]
Okay I gotta know if anyone else saw this play. It was early in the game, first quarter I think. Broncos have the ball and they're driving. Somewhere around mid field. King is lined up in their 4-3 defense. Herrera drops back to pass and all the Dayton offensive lineman step back to pass block. Then the magic happens.....all the O-linemen, at the same exact time drop down low and take out the legs of the King line. The whole defensive line dropped to the ground like a curtain on a bad one-act play!

Herrera then completes a 15 yd. pass over the middle for a first down. I'm telling you it was a thing of beauty! I don't know if Wadzeck or Hamilton said anything on the radio, but you could hear me hollering! I've never seen anything like it. I was sitting behind one of the offensive lineman's Dad, and he heard me commenting on the play. He said they had practiced that to help the QB be able to see better. Say what?

The coaching of the offensive and defensive lines has always been superb. But this was just flat out showing off! :D That one play was worth the price of my ticket.
[/quote]

I guess nobody saw this play I was talking about? Man it sure was special. Hey Toups, did you happen to see this play on the video?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124