Dayton vs. C.E. King Game Thread/Dayton Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was ugly at the end of the first qrt. Could of put 80 on the board easy. The DBs played great tonight and "my little pony" (#15) is for real. It takes half the D to bring him down. That kid gets a lot of yards after contact. With Rip on the D line seems like we are getting more pressure on the QB, just have to stay at home a little and no run past the play. One thing I did see tonight was some plays over the middle of the field but I dont think coach wanted to show to much. Overall a great game but right now the real season starts. No matter who has beat who 6 weeks ago or even tonight next week you cant take anybody lightly or it will be a quick end to the season. ;D

King HC should have took the player who threw the punch after the game resumed after the 4 ejections and he should have sent #14 To the showers for tauting the Bronco coaches,players and the fans.I say they are totally out of control over there.Back on topic Dayton was a load tonight but Coach Stewart was cool hand Luke keeping the 2nd string offense in the entire second half.

I agree Liltex #14 was really showing his true colors. # 89 should be kicked out of school for what he did. Did anyone else see him kick Chambers in the nads? Talk about a low blow. While he was down at that! We might as well been playing the prison team from the Longest Yard movie!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder