Diboll vs. Jasper Game Thread/Diboll Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Well, now folks. Let's hold on here.  This is the same coaching staff that last year was thought of as "innovative" and "refreshing".  It is the same coach, guys!  This was a team that was very young, we all knew that.  We knew that they would struggle.  I see this year as an fluke year and that next year, y'all will be seeing the Bulldogs playing the Jasper Bulldog football that we are all accustomed to.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="899169" timestamp="1289057461"]
Well, now folks. Let's hold on here.  This is the same coaching staff that last year was thought of as "innovative" and "refreshing".  It is the same coach, guys!  This was a team that was very young, we all knew that.  We knew that they would struggle.  I see this year as an fluke year and that next year, y'all will be seeing the Bulldogs playing the Jasper Bulldog football that we are all accustomed to.
[/quote]I agree I think maybe new Defence coach but that's all just can't keep switching head coach's we are loaded for the next 4 to 5 years

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="899193" timestamp="1289058958"]
Ok well look at it this way. Jasper has the talent but in the wrong places. For example the quarterback. Great athlete but don't you think its a problem when ur qb is the shortest player on offense. He couldn't see over the o line. Positioning of the players is a huge problem
[/quote]

They had no one to put at that postion and he really didnt do that bad....
now next year there will be a new QB.....

bickham is a fine O cord but he needs to surround himself with better coaching talent...imo that is a large part of being a head coach..yes stay in the spread but find a throwing qb instead of using a rb at qb... we have one of the finest baseball programs in the state so we have kids that live in this community that can throw...the 7th grade looks loaded with qb's with all those good baseball players in that age.  Bolton given a chance would probably be a better option for next years varsity team.

[quote name="Bulldog#2" post="902481" timestamp="1289321075"]
Bolton had his chance last year as the JV QB and he did not do as expected. So they went with the RB, and he did good for this year. So the door is open for a spot and however steps up will take the spot.
[/quote]

he did good?  he lead his team to a 2-8 record you call that good..he does not know how to throw the football nor is he accurate... but he is a heck of a runner..WE NEED A PASSING QB.... until then were just another 3a team that will not meet expections or its potential..

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="902907" timestamp="1289354649"]
[quote author=Land95 link=topic=75618.msg902766#msg902766 date=1289343356]
Will they put coach Bick. son at QB next year
[/quote]

How old is he?  What did he play this year and on what team?
[/quote]He was on J.V and I saw him play a few time's and he's no taller than the QB we got now so I hope they come up with something befor next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami