Diboll vs. Jasper Game Thread/Diboll Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Great game....not much D, but great game. Good job Jacks!!!! Still no love for the Jacks from Hubbard on the OT show. The dust has'nt cleared and Hubbard already saying Athens will blow Diboll out. How about giving a fellow East Texas team the benefit of the doubt. Diboll did play them close in week 3. (Terrence Taylor highlights vs Athens ).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsg2NIaqKo

Jasper has good things to come!!

this coaching staff is the worst jasper has ever had in my 48 yrs of watching jasper football.  I wanted to go on the field tonight and tell the D cordanator exactly what I thought. he doesnt need to coach football at any level.. I bet bickam is ran off before christmas..

We need someone that can coach the D cause the coach we got has no clue what he's doing. last year the D was on point this year not good at all.Im not saying we need a whole new coaching staff cause it took forever to coach bick.But there need to be some changes on the D side of the ball cause I have no problem with the offence as long as you keep the spread in the offence.Jasper is loaded for the next 4 to 5 years good things are on the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder