How not to sell a car to a Bruin fan

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="896851" timestamp="1288916608"]
OMG!!! my KARMA is at 100!!!... :'( :'(...first Kerry Coopers BDay...now my Karma is 100!...[b]Winning the[/b] [b]Mega Millions couldn't top that![/b]!. :'( :'( ( tears of joy)
[/quote]Depends on who you ask :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bcjag10" post="897071" timestamp="1288927472"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=75426.msg896851#msg896851 date=1288916608]
OMG!!! my KARMA is at 100!!!... :'( :'(...first Kerry Coopers BDay...now my Karma is 100!...[b]Winning the[/b] [b]Mega Millions couldn't top that![/b]!. :'( :'( ( tears of joy)
[/quote]Depends on who you ask :D
[/quote]
Believe me...I can find a way to spend a million... ;)

Guest bleed orange
I am the sameway on the lazy part sarge. I do get on here and rant about society and the behavior of our young people but I will say this. The one thing that is good about our young people and some adults can learn from them is, "Most young people don't see color". My daughter played college basketball, she was the only white girl on the team. Her team mates were some of the finest young women I have ever met. I still stay in contact with them and check on their parents from time to time and will until I die.

Just bought a car in Houston before that at Mike Smith's, Had a not so pleasant experience in Beaumont. But had my new car serviced at Mike Smith's and had a great experience. 10 years from now(I drive a car till the wheels fall off) I will give Mike Smith's another shot.  ;D ;D

There is good and bad in "ALL" cities and towns. You just happend to meet the wrong salesman. Just like I did. You are fortunate to have raised good kids. I was too. IMO very little had to do with because they went to West Brook or Orangefield. I think it is because our kids are a part of us, Dad and Mom. Does it always work out that way? "NO" it does not. I can tell you are getting old "Weed". I have heard the homecoming story many times. ;D ;D

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="FootballFan96" post="897553" timestamp="1288986227"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=75426.msg894678#msg894678 date=1288714413]
I find it funny how Mid-County people are "scared" to come to Beaumont yet they live right next to Port Arthur which is 50 times more dangerous. Just sayin.
[/quote]

i work the night shift in PA...
whats there to be scared of?
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124