Junior College Baseball Camp / REVISED / MOVED DATES to MONDAY DEC 20

We will be conducting a [u]Junior College Coaches Camp [/u] at Hitters Inc in Bridge City and Bridge City High School on Monday Dec 20th.
Will include a morning session of drills, Presentations, and instruction with staff members from various junior college programs and professional baseball scouts from Texas and Louisiana.
Will include an afternoon workout at Bridge City High School whereby these coaches will be able to evaluate each player on the field.
Players will be asked to run the 60yard dash for times as well as radar reading for pitchers and position players, and catchers will be ask to do 'pop' times to 2nd base.
Only accepting the 1st 36 players who register for this event and must be a 2011 - 2014 graduates.
Cost for this event will be [u][b]$199 per player [/b] [/u].

This is just the first of a long list of events to be conducted at Hitters Inc in Bridge City, and we welcome players from SETx, SWLa, and the greater Houston area.

You must email me to receive a player information form to register. not ALL players will be accepted, therefore we will need to fill up these 36 training spots.
[b][u]Attending: Confirmed Saturday Dec 18th[/u][/b] - Jimmy Durham - San Jac, Chris Counts - Baton Rouge CC, John Goodwin - Southeastern Iowa CC, Javiar Solis - Wharton College, Jeff Willis - LSU-Eunice CC, Steve Riha - Chicago Cubs, Jeff Edwards - Colorado Rockies, Craig Smastrjla - MLB Scouting Bureau, Ralph Garr - Atlanta Braves, Rusty Pendagras - Houston Astros
READ LOWER POST, REVISED!
[email protected]

[quote name="GTBBaseball" post="894453" timestamp="1288700701"]
We will be conducting a [u]Junior College Coaches Camp [/u] at Hitters Inc in Bridge City on Dec 18-19th.
Day 1 will include drills, instruction, one on one workouts with staff members from various junior collge programs from Texas and Louisiana.
Day 2 will include 2 games at Bridge City High School whereby these coaches will be able to evaluate each player on the field.
Only accepting the 1st 36 players who register for this event and must be a 2011, 2012, or 2013 graduate.
Cost for this event will be [u][b]$299 per player if paid in full by November 12th [/b] [/u] or [u][b]$349 per player if paid for by Dec 3rd[/b][/u], a minimum payment of $119 must be paid by Nov 12th.

Junior College Programs already committed to attending: National Powers, San Jacinto JC and LSU-Eunice, also Wharton JC, Baton Rouge JC, Galveston JC, Blinn JC and waiting confirmation from more coaches-college programs...
National Champion LSU-Eunice Head Coach Jeff Willis will be our guest speaker.
This is just the first of a long list of events to be conducted at Hitters Inc in Bridge City, and we welcome players from SETx, SWLa, and the greater Houston area.

You must email me to receive a player information form to register. not ALL players will be accepted, therefore we will need to fill up these 36 training spots.

[email protected]

[/quote]
Sounds like a great camp. I am sorry it is on the same weekend as the Lamar Holiday/Prospect Camp. I have already registered and paid for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
NOTICE CHANGES TO TOP MAIN POSTING.
CHANGE DATES AND COST DUE TO THE PROSPECT CAMP AT LAMAR LIMITING PROSPECT TYPE PLAYERS ATTENDING, SO WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND ON MONDAY THE 20TH.
PLEASE EMAIL ME... IF MONEY IS AN ISSUE, GET WITH ME, I MAY HAVE A WAY TO SPREAD OUT PAYMENTS TO HELP YOUR SON BE EXPOSED AND DEVELOPED.
ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT EVENT FOR SETX HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS AND COACHES.

[quote name="GTBBaseball" post="927989" timestamp="1291736140"]
NOTICE CHANGES TO TOP MAIN POSTING.
CHANGE DATES AND COST DUE TO THE PROSPECT CAMP AT LAMAR LIMITING PROSPECT TYPE PLAYERS ATTENDING, SO WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND ON MONDAY THE 20TH.
PLEASE EMAIL ME... IF MONEY IS AN ISSUE, GET WITH ME, I MAY HAVE A WAY TO SPREAD OUT PAYMENTS TO HELP YOUR SON BE EXPOSED AND DEVELOPED.
ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT EVENT FOR SETX HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS AND COACHES.
[/quote]
How many spots do you have left?

Have a few spots left and have added the following to attend(per confirmation today Dec 17th)
Major League Scouts - Houston Astros, Colorado Rockies, Chicago Cubs, MLB Scouting Bureau
Jr Colleges - LSU-E College, Baton Rouge Community College, Galveston JC, Southeastern CC-Iowa, Wharton, and San Jacinto Jr College.
Staff - Johnny Dishon, Ryan Brauninger, Chris Fackler, Jay Stone, Tim Erickson, William Delage, and more.....

Still working on more to attend, not including numerous high school coaches from the area and Louisiana plus many college players home for the Christmas holidays.

This is really going to be a fun day for those involved.
Hitters Inc
405 Parkside Rd
Bridge City, Tx 77611
Public Fee - $20per
Campers Fee - $199per
High School Coaches - Free

Email me asap if you want to register your son, [email protected]

The format for Mondays Camp at Hitters Inc in Bridge City
9am - Sign in
9:30am - Introduction of staff, coaches, professional scouts - Chris Fackler speech on Having "Intent" to your workouts - Goals of what we are building in SETx for Youth and High School baseball....
9:45am - Jeff Edwards - Colorado Rockies -  Presentation on the Elite Swing with Power Point and video analysis
9:45am - Darin Forse / Galveston College - Arm care and Mental Approach to pitching / Helper - (Jay Stone - PNG)
10:45am - Chris Fackler - Colorado Rockies / Proper Mechnics of an Elite Swing and Mental Approach to the game
10:45am - Tim Erickson - Hardin Jefferson - Holdin runners - pickoffs
10:45am - Javiar Solis - Head Coach  Wharton College - Presentation Infield Play and Mechanics / Helper - (Ryan Brauninger - McNeese State)
10:45am - Jimmy Durham - San Jacinto Jr College - Presentation Outfield Play and Mechanics / Helper - (Johnny Dishon-Milwaukee Brewers)
11:30am - Chris Counts Baton Rouge Community College - Presentation Proper conditioning
11:45am - Craig Smastrjla - MLB Scouting Bureau - How to Grade Prospects from a Major League Standpoint
12:00pm - 60 yard dash times
12:15pm - Catchers "Pop" times recorded to 2nd base from home plate - John Goodwin / Southeastern Community College- W Burlington, Iowa
12:30-1:30 - Lunch
2:00pm - Outfielders defense recording mechanics and radar velocity
2:10pm - Infielders defense recording mechanics and radar velocity
2:30pm - On field Batting Practice - Steve Riha - Chicago Cubs
3:30pm - LSU-Eunice Community College / Jeff Willis - Head Coach - "How to be a Champion" Speech
4:00pm - Camp is complete and all players - campers autographs and social

We can still take 5 more players in the 2011-2012 graduation class, email or text [email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami