How Far Can WOS Go?

BADSANTA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had we been running on the cylinders that we are now, I think the earlier game would have ended with a WO-S victory. WO-S won't be intimidated, because they've owned Kville until this season. We had a SERIOUS setback and played them first with a first-time sophomore starter at QB. This ain't the same party that it was in September. Let's play, baby.

i agree 92... they beat us 28-14, but anyone who saw the interference no-call knows the final score was actually 21-14. with everything wos was dealing with at the time the cats still struggled. if we play again it will be a MUCH different outcome with the stangs rolling!  jmo

[quote name="bh89-2" post="894444" timestamp="1288700268"]
As far as their ankle-bracelets are registered for........  ;D ;D  Ok, seriousely, not nearly as far as Kirbyville, coldsprings, or Huffman.
[/quote]

Whens the last time huffmans gotten past 1st Round?

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="894400" timestamp="1288681983"]
WOS makes it a couple rounds then wont go any farther...
year after year yall say WOS is state bound...
not gonna happen, not this year.
[/quote]

Sour grapes from a beaten foe. LOL!!!

[quote name="kicker" post="894894" timestamp="1288726035"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75402.msg894400#msg894400 date=1288681983]
[/quote]

[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

not at all! it's just the proven facts... since my freshman year in HS for sure that i have looked that these boards and year after year yall say "this is the year, this is the year" only but a few years have yall had the competition in district to compete with yall (usually when yall have an "off" year).
there is NO DOUBT that WOS is a great football team! WOS' history on the field has proven how great of a team they are year after year. and i would LOVE for ANY SETX football team to bring home a state Title! that would bring great pride to our area after ALL of the tragedies that go on down here.
For any team down in this area to be able to go through any devastation such as a Hurricane like Rita or Ike to the loss of an amazing athlete, or the loss of an amazing student shows the dedication and hard work to just make it through the first couple rounds of the playoffs...
i look forward to supporting ALL SETX teams in the playoffs... just as soon as BC is out of it!  :D

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="894990" timestamp="1288732193"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=75402.msg894894#msg894894 date=1288726035]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75402.msg894400#msg894400 date=1288681983]
[/quote]

[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

not at all! it's just the proven facts... since my freshman year in HS for sure that i have looked that these boards and year after year yall say "this is the year, this is the year" only but a few years have yall had the competition in district to compete with yall (usually when yall have an "off" year).
there is NO DOUBT that WOS is a great football team! WOS' history on the field has proven how great of a team they are year after year. and i would LOVE for ANY SETX football team to bring home a state Title! that would bring great pride to our area after ALL of the tragedies that go on down here.
For any team down in this area to be able to go through any devastation such as a Hurricane like Rita or Ike to the loss of an amazing athlete, or the loss of an amazing student shows the dedication and hard work to just make it through the first couple rounds of the playoffs...
i look forward to supporting ALL SETX teams in the playoffs... just as soon as BC is out of it!  :D

[/quote]

wos goes into every season with HIGH expectations. we want nothing more than to win state. heck, if a team wants or expects any less then they need to make a coaching change. its not arrogance, its confidence that has been instilled in that program from the begining.

like the old saying goes, if you think you can or you think you cant either way youre right.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="894400" timestamp="1288681983"]
[/quote]
The only "y'all" who says "WO-S is state bound" is KFDM Coop.  Take him out of the picture and you're left with a group of WO-S posters on this board expressing their high hopes every season.  No other WO-S follower on this board says we'll win state except him, so please rid yourself of this misguided notion.  That crap is so old. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="894444" timestamp="1288700268"]
As far as their ankle-bracelets are registered for........  ;D ;D  Ok, seriousely, not nearly as far as Kirbyville, coldsprings, or Huffman.
[/quote]

I'm hoping you aren't implying what I think you are.  No laughing faces here on this!  It's uncalled for.  There's no room for "jokes" like that any year but especially no need for it this year.  Don't you think we've been through enough?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83