Thoughts, Comments, ect. on 21-3A Football

Ok, I'm sure this question won't go unmocked, but the only way for me to find out is to ask. Excuse the ignorance. I know you people HATE to make predictions or assumptions past the current week, but please, humor me on this one. Say, for example, the WOS, Silsbee, and Kirbyville go 1,2,and 3 in District 21-3A. What district would their Playoff Round 1 opponents be from, and give me the abbreviated version of how all this works.

Ok' date=' I'm sure this question won't go unmocked, but ........... Say, for example, the WOS, Silsbee, and Kirbyville go 1,2,and 3 in District 21-3A. What district would their Playoff Round 1 opponents be from.................[/quote']

:?: Is it mocking you if I were to re-phrase the question to -

Say, for example, the WOS, Silsbee, and BRIDGE CITY go 1,2,and 3 in District 21-3A. What district would their Playoff Round 1 opponents be from. :wink:

SORRY - I JUST COULDN'T RESIST! :lol:

OK try this link -

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/football/index.html

If it doesn't work, go to the UIl web site, look up Athletics, pick fall sports and football, and look for 3A DIV 1 and 3A DIV 2 at the top of the page.

This shows the brackets - Right now they are totally empty, but they DO have the District alignments on them. We'll have to wait to fill in the blanks.

PS - I tried the link - IT WORKS. Look for 3A DIV 1 and 3A DIV 2 at the top of the page, and click on the link. 8)

Thanks Birdman, and hey, I would love nothing more than to see BC destroy Kville Friday night. I mean, since I got on this forum and saw the posts from Kvilleballa I've hoped they would lose every game. Please, go down their and beat the Wildcats. Are you going to the game? If so, look up Kvilleballa and get that guy a dictionary. That way, when he goes home to post, if there is any doubt in his mind if the word he is using actually exists, he'll be ready. Again, thanks for the help.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami