Evadale vs. Cypress Christian Game Thread/Cypress Christian Wins 21-12

WOSgrad

[quote name="eaba26" post="891474" timestamp="1288425043"]
I knew it was going to be a good game.  My son played against Evadale last year and Cypress this year.  Said they were two of the toughest teams he has played.  It must have been a good one.
[/quote]Much closer than the score.  Evadale was up 12-7 going into the 4th.  A Cypress interception at the 40 and returned to the 10 gave the Warriors a short field and quick score in the 4th making it 14-12 CC.  Two big plays on another possession and it was 21-12 really quick.
CC has a beast of a running back with good speed and great vision.  The CC QB has a good head on his shoulders and a good arm....and time to throw.  The O and D line for CC  was by far the best the Rebs have seen this year.  With all that said, a few more breaks and it could have been a couple quick scores by Evadale and a different score.  CC is a good team and seem to be well coached, good luck in TAPPS playoffs.

Yeah Blue, that was a long wait for an ambulance.  If I'm not mistaken, private schools are not required to have and ambulance on site for football games, so that's just the nature of the beast. 

Maybe some Reb starters can sit next week and get healed up.  Keep workin Rebs, it all starts in 2 weeks.

[quote name="ccswarrior" post="891758" timestamp="1288458883"]
Does anyone have any updates on Billy Nichols.
[/quote]Billy suffered a mild concussion he came home this morning and is now working on senior halloween party he okay thanks for asking . He will get a check up from regular doctor on monday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami