Thread HiJacking!!

bronco1

[quote name="bronco1" post="888719" timestamp="1288188212"]
Forum Rule #9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Just a little shout out to my Dayton friends.

[/quote]

Did you know when your hunting squirls in the woods you can shake the tree to see which one holds the male squirls?  ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888721" timestamp="1288188453"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=75111.msg888719#msg888719 date=1288188212]
Forum Rule #9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Just a little shout out to my Dayton friends.

[/quote]

Did you know when your hunting squirls in the woods you can shake the tree to see which one holds the male squirls?   ;D
[/quote]

You ain't right.

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. [b]Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned. [/b]
4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

[quote name="octfeb" post="888724" timestamp="1288188693"]
3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. [b]Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned. [/b]
4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

[/quote]
Ok - good!

Guest Air Bisquit

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/Azulon23/banned-2.gif[/img]

[quote name="First Down" post="888860" timestamp="1288199863"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75111.msg888724#msg888724 date=1288188693]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/Azulon23/banned-2.gif[/img]
[/quote] Haven't seen that yet.. Perma banned... makes me wonder WhatHappened

[/quote]

I guess I missed something.  Who used "profanity or obscenity?"  ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124