Jerry Stewart

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="889441" timestamp="1288267191"]
[quote author=broncos92 link=topic=75057.msg889422#msg889422 date=1288265088]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=75057.msg889209#msg889209 date=1288226242]
I luv how 90% of response have to do with football... FYI daytons not without trashing locker rooms. In fact i hear people take censored out of thier visitors locker rooms when dayton comes to town.

Luv how you dismiss your players actions, completely a laud someone as a legend... How many state titles has he won exactly? o yeah 0.

With that said, lets look at recent track records. Last 3 playrs to leave Dayton for D1 Yall had a Qb go to WVU, Cody Green go to Nebraska and AJ go to UH.

Cody Greens never going to see the field unless theirs injury. WVU kid quit and came home, and Aj got kicked out.

Crosby sent one to baylor... hes the Nickelback starting and has a 3.0+ GPA... AT BAYLOR. Merka's Going to TCU, he'll play because hes multidimensional and a good kid.

Funny how it works like that...
[/quote]Ok cougtalk you got merka going to TCU. who else do you have. Darrian Wright (SMU) and Justin Booth (RICE) both are good kids and wil play because they came thru coach stewart's program.
[/quote]

We had a kid go to UTEP and several go to other places including a 4 year starter at La Tech. I can name more as well. nice dismissal of Chance Casey By the way. Regardless your awe of Stewart is hilarious given his actual track record.
[/quote]Ok. I can't even begin to name the kids stewart has sent off to college. I was talking about off of this years team?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a kid go to UTEP and several go to other places including a 4 year starter at La Tech. I can name more as well. nice dismissal of Chance Casey By the way. Regardless your awe of Stewart is hilarious given his actual track record.
[/quote]

Funny, with all these superior athletes Crosby has produced here lately and still Stewart has treated Crosby like his prison b. 

[quote name="Backflipper" post="889641" timestamp="1288285702"]
I dont know if Stewart reads any of this or not but if he does, here is what I gotta say..
Come on Coach lets see how many we can score on these punks. Oh, and just for everyone on here posting and supporting the Bronc's, open the game with the oopty-oop on the first play. Lets see a trick play.
In Stewart We Trust
[/quote]Why run a trick play when we are going to have our offensive line pancake block the Cougars and Jakari runs with the wind.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="890444" timestamp="1288388149"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75057.msg889641#msg889641 date=1288285702]
I dont know if Stewart reads any of this or not but if he does, here is what I gotta say..
Come on Coach lets see how many we can score on these punks. Oh, and just for everyone on here posting and supporting the Bronc's, open the game with the oopty-oop on the first play. Lets see a trick play.
In Stewart We Trust
[/quote]Why run a trick play when we are going to have our offensive line pancake block the Cougars and Jakari runs with the wind.
[/quote]

Looks like we got our trick play...thanks Big Stew!

[quote name="JARobinson" post="891258" timestamp="1288411442"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=75057.msg890444#msg890444 date=1288388149]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75057.msg889641#msg889641 date=1288285702]
In Stewart We Trust
[/quote]

Looks like we got our trick play...thanks Big Stew!
[/quote]

AINT THAT THE TRUTH....BOUT FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR.  OF COURSE I HAD TO GET THE REHASH AS ALL I HEARD FROM WADZECK AND HAMILTON WAS SCREAMING.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="887840" timestamp="1288085304"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75057.msg887760#msg887760 date=1288063190]
Stewart makes it work year in and year out. One thing that I like about him is how he runs a tight ship. If the star player screws up off of the field, Stewart will deal with him and the "star" player is treated like any other player on the team. I have seen Stewart kick kids off of the team that were the "stars". Alot of other schools and coaches cater to those kids and let the stars do anything that they want. Not in Dayton.. Congrats Coach
[/quote]

Right thats why Your Star Player AJ Dugat... never had an incident in Stewarts Locker room goes to UH and gets kicked within the semester by Sumlin... Right no turning the cheek at all your totally right.
[/quote]
WOW this guy really knows his coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After what I seen tonight Coug might want to look in his own back yard before he comments on a coach he knows absolutly nothing about. Too bad we wont be hearing from Cougtalk for awhile ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83