A Look At The 20 4A Playoff Race

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="888692" timestamp="1288186693"]
Not worried about the Ant Mound.  Now Dayton?  That will be an all out war...
[/quote]

Yall were not worried last time when you had that 6-6 lathargic Qb who was as mobile as Yoa-Ming.  ;D ;D  I seem to recall a 4-inch hole in all those Central seats after that game was over.  Lots of puckering going on for 4 quarters......  ;D ;D  Was a good game.   

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888711" timestamp="1288187670"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74957.msg888692#msg888692 date=1288186693]
Not worried about the Ant Mound.  Now Dayton?  That will be an all out war...
[/quote]

Yall were not worried last time when you had that 6-6 lathargic Qb who was as mobile as Yoa-Ming.   ;D ;D  I seem to recall a 4-inch hole in all those Central seats after that game was over.  Lots of puckering going on for 4 quarters......  ;D ;D  Was a good game.     
[/quote] :D  lathargic Qb  ;D  By the way, we were not worried at all!  :D

This is cracking me up........a sweep from 19 4a that is a big joke right? Lets see GCM got dominated by both LCM and Nederland this year. Crosby got dominated by PNG and the score to that game shows that it had nothing to do with luck. BH got dominated by LUMBERTON and a Health Nederland team would have beat BH, Nederland had seven sophmores starting that night due to injuries and almost came back on them to win it. Besides Dayton 19 4a is a joke.

[quote name="cb1209" post="889541" timestamp="1288277494"]
This is cracking me up........a sweep from 19 4a that is a big joke right? Lets see GCM got dominated by both LCM and Nederland this year. Crosby got dominated by PNG and the score to that game shows that it had nothing to do with luck. BH got dominated by LUMBERTON and a Health Nederland team would have beat BH, Nederland had seven sophmores starting that night due to injuries and almost came back on them to win it. Besides Dayton 19 4a is a joke.
[/quote]

We will see.  Like I said, 50% is the worse we will do against 20-4A.  75% is possible.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124