Week 8 Junior Scores

Gusher

Kountze- 26
Orangefield- 14

It was a good heavy hitting football game. The only problem was the illegal hit at the end of the game that injured a Kountze player. I feel sorry for the child of the ignorant parent/fan of Orangfield that was screaming good hit while a 9 year old boy laid on the field unable to bend his knee from an illegal block. Even the fans from the team waiting to play could not believe this guy. I don't care if was a legal hit you still should not yell good hit while everyone, including the coaches from Orangefield, were tending to this young athlete. I was told that even some of the Orangefield fans were appauled by his demeanor.  This is by no way a dig at Orangfield, they played a good, fair and tough game. The coaches from Orangefield were not pleased with the hit either. I am just saying legal or illegal hit, have some class. I hope that the individual in question reads this and might possibly realize just how much of a complete ignorant fool he sounded like screaming that after everyone in both sides of the stadium and sideline knew it was an illegal hit. I am sorry for the Orangefield fans as well for having to deal with an individual like that for 8 weeks. I feel for ya. Thanks to the rest of the fans and coaches of Orangfield for playing a classy fair game.

when our team showed up to play against Lumberton Black; there was a child on the field.  I heard parents saying they should call the ambulance.  shortly thereafter, the game started; soon after that I hear an ambulance.  Was this for him?  Please, someone, tell me that child is okay.  Please!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder