LaPorte at P.A. Memorial Predictions GOD HELP US!

After watching the WB/PAM game, LP is going to run all over PAM. PA's D-Line comes straight up the field, not playing technique or doing much stunting. Also, the LBs don't read guards, they read the backfield. Will put them out of position on misdirections and counters. #99 is supposed to be some stud, he has no motor when the team is behind.

Should be an easy win for LaPorte

This game is tough to call. If Memorial plays LP like they played NS, then Memorial wins going away. I think Memorial might have a mental block about beating LP, and that could be damaging for their morale this week(since LP has beaten PAM in the playoffs the last several years). Im gonna go out on a limb and pick Memorial to win this one. PAM 42-28

[quote name="42-15 How ya like them apples!!" post="886507" timestamp="1287956834"]
This game is tough to call. If Memorial plays LP like they played NS, then Memorial wins going away.[b] I think Memorial might have a mental block about beating LP[/b], and that could be damaging for their morale this week(since LP has beaten PAM in the playoffs the last several years). Im gonna go out on a limb and pick Memorial to win this one. PAM 42-28
[/quote]

this is why they lose plus the internal problems.

[quote name="bigd92" post="886527" timestamp="1287958400"]
[quote author=42-15 How ya like them apples!! link=topic=74916.msg886507#msg886507 date=1287956834]
This game is tough to call. If Memorial plays LP like they played NS, then Memorial wins going away.[b] I think Memorial might have a mental block about beating LP[/b], and that could be damaging for their morale this week(since LP has beaten PAM in the playoffs the last several years). Im gonna go out on a limb and pick Memorial to win this one. PAM 42-28
[/quote]

this is why they lose plus the internal problems.
[/quote]bingo

I thought PNG's  defense was horrible!!!!!!! After watching PAM defense Fri night I truly believe its worse than PNG's.....What sad is this is coming from a PAM fan!!!  I have gone to their last two games and when a team can get 20-30 yards up the middle on almost every play then something is very wrong!!  I was so disgusted I left at halftime...I will never attend another game until a real "COACH" is brought in...That was pure pathetic and  when you hear little old ladies screaming at the coach to throw the ball then that coach and or coaches need to go!!!!!!!  PAM coaches don't play to win......They play to not lose!!  That is exactly why they are out coached and got there A$$ kicked these last two games......All of this week I have being hearing PAM's fans say they will not go watch that crap any longer!!  ITS THE SAME GARBAGE YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="887146" timestamp="1288028596"]
I thought PNG's  defense was horrible!!!!!!! After watching PAM defense Fri night I truly believe its worse than PNG's.....What sad is this is coming from a PAM fan!!!  I have gone to their last two games and when a team can get 20-30 yards up the middle on almost every play then something is very wrong!!  I was so disgusted I left at halftime...I will never attend another game until a real "COACH" is brought in...That was pure pathetic and  when you hear little old ladies screaming at the coach to throw the ball then that coach and or coaches need to go!!!!!!!  PAM coaches don't play to win......They play to not lose!!  That is exactly why they are out coached and got there A$$ kicked these last two games......All of this week I have being hearing PAM's fans say they will not go watch that crap any longer!!  ITS THE SAME GARBAGE YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!
[/quote]
Where you from?

Im sitting here feeling hopeless and heartbroken for my Titans. They deserve so much better. I played thru it and continue to see the disregard for our youths well being. There was a tremendous amount of fan support out at the Butch to have a performance like that.

Everybody knows I've been the biggest KWH critic around.  I can't put the poor defensive performance on KH other than I guess he should've pulled Sloan early when it was obvious he couldn't find the ball.  As for all the missed tackles, again, I think this is the poorest game defensively PAM has played.  Plus being down @the half, I guess the kids took it for granted they could come back like they did against NS.  I just hope they show up mentally for the last 2 regular season games.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83