Huffman @ Coldsprings... Predictions?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="beechnut" post="887729" timestamp="1288061790"]
[quote author=biggen link=topic=74915.msg887594#msg887594 date=1288056544]
Beechnut is the poster formally known as etbu....... ;D

Coldspring/huffman will be a good game regardless who wins, both teams advance past the first round......CS will beat BC and huffman beats Silsbee...

Good luck Coach Barbay and Coach Mac, wishing everyone stays healthy for the playoffs
[/quote]

Thanks for the history lesson Biggen but lets talk about the game. I watched one of the biggest comebacks in the history of  Coldspring football when they played Bellv. in a playoff game. I think CS was behind by a score of 31-3 at the half and came back to win behind the leadership of Archie Reese. SP They went on to loose that same year in the state championship game. One of the best games I ever seen played and was a really cold night at Moorehead. I forget what year but it was sometime ago.
[/quote]

I do believe it was '92

Well after reading the above posts district stats show that coldspring has the better defense. The Trojans are FAST with a capital F and making plays in the secondary will be childs play for them. Good luck to both teams, but I am afraid Coldspring is far superior in this matchup. Trojans by 14+

It will be a close Game but Huffman winning will depend on keeping CS line out of the back field huffman has one of the best QB in the state but if Cole DeBerry has to scramble to pass the hole game Huffman is on trouble.CS on the other hand they have to keep the Ball on the ground and if they get their Running game shut down and have to go rely on passing they will be done early
I have Huffman in Overtime

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami