KIRBYVILLE vs. JASPER Broadcast/Kirbyville Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="885016" timestamp="1287841310"]
Man, K'ville is tough this year.  63-8........goodness.  I don't think I have ever seen a Jasper team EVER drummed that bad.
[/quote]
not close enough for any "what if's" for Jasper in this game.  wait, that has been the case most of the year.  :'(

well, wait til next year.  ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="884963" timestamp="1287832219"]
[quote author=Dawg fan 1980 link=topic=74848.msg884793#msg884793 date=1287808520]
I would like to start off by saying that LeFredrick Ford #1 (I believe he had 315 yards tonight) from Kirbyville is the real deal! But the player from the Kirbyville squad that impresses me the most is #34 if he gets a finger on you he is tackling you he is a great linebacker and Kirbyville is lucky to have him. As far as Jasper Armstrong played great along with Morrisy and I think we should still be able to make the playoffs this season.
[/quote]

Good Luck to the Dawgs on making the play-offs,Jasper just needs a little more time with the young players,Next year look out the Dawgs will be a force to reckon with... ;)
[/quote]
Thanks Kville kats good luck to you guys throughout the rest of the regular season and the playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124