Texas individual and team stats

gringo

Here is a great link for individual stats across the state on O and D. You can find just about every one that has touched the ball or made a tackle along with how they rank across the state in each class.

Everybody except the fact that they list no statistics for 22-4A at all. There is a disclaimer on the site that says "The THSCA is NOT responsible for the accuracy of the data". That is a very profound statement since several districts are not included in the data. So much for those rankings.

All schools are offered the chance to put stats on this site. Some COACHES choose not to take advantage of this service. You have to register as a coach with the school in order to enter your stats.

It doesn't matter why the stats are not on the page. It seems fairly obvious that stats are not being turned in.

The fact remains that many schools from across the state are not listed and almost none locally. I don't see the interest from southeast Texas fans in a site when almost none of southeast Texas is listed, no matter the reason.

EDITED: The site lists 204 4A schools. Of those, 172 teams have no stats listed. That translates to about 85% of the schools in 4A statewide not submitting stats from their teams.

That seems fairly meaningless to anyone unless their team is one of the 15% that is actually listed. It certainly cannot be used to make a comparison of teams or players from across the state.

Well excuse me tvc' date=' i guess they just list the weak districts.[/quote']

Why get testy? It is not a fault of the website. It just seems that most coaches in the state don't use the service. Great idea, sorry participation by the coaches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami