Last time your team lost district game at home?

This question was proposed on another thread, but I thought it interesting enough to create one specifically for this question.

For Dayton, I can trace it back to definitely one of two years - either in 2000 or 2001 because Forest Brook defeated Dayton both of those years, 26-3 and 26-13 and one of them had to be a home game. The only other possibility is in 2004 when C.E. King defeated Dayton 45-34. It seems like that was a home game, but someone else is going to have to tag it for sure.

Meanwhile, through this past Friday night, Dayton's district record is 76-10 through 14 1/2 seasons under Coach Stewart. That includes six undefeated district seasons with the probability of adding a seventh in 2010. There were two, 1998 and 2002 undefeated during the regular season.

[quote name="Mike George" post="881551" timestamp="1287581443"]
This question was proposed on another thread, but I thought it interesting enough to create one specifically for this question.

For Dayton, I can trace it back to definitely one of two years - either in 2000 or 2001 because Forest Brook defeated Dayton both of those years, 26-3 and 26-13 and one of them had to be a home game. The only other possibility is in 2004 when [b]C.E. King defeated Dayton 45-34[/b]. It seems like that was a home game, but someone else is going to have to tag it for sure.

Meanwhile, through this past Friday night, Dayton's district record is 76-10 through 14 1/2 seasons under Coach Stewart. That includes six undefeated district seasons with the probability of adding a seventh in 2010. There were two, 1998 and 2002 undefeated during the regular season.
[/quote]

That was a Home game. (C.E. King defeated Dayton 45-34)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder